Premier League Gameweek 14

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Like I said, we made a tactical change by using a #10 again(one that’s been long awaited by blades) and you could see the lift it gave us. And I don’t think the quality of the goal matters with the point I’m making although it was good pressing, we went ahead and then was forced to change our setup instantly due to injury.
Tbf you’ve not got the breaks today. So close just then...

Leonzo1

Remember one of those games in hand is against us.

I'm all for Arsenal getting relegated as it'd be hilarious but not to the point we lose three points and narrowly miss out on the title. :angel:
:mad:
One of those is our game!
Relax guys :lol:
I didn't say I want them to win. I just find it funny that it's mathematically possible at this stage of the season. They won't get relegated anyway as Burnley Fulham Wbrom and Sheffield are all awful.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Was wondering what had happened to Bogle there, was really good for Derby but barely played so far. Perhaps WIlder will realise now he's been far too loyal to likes of Baldock.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
In the 2nd half, during a counter attack, he meant a pass on the floor which curved beautifully around an Arsenal defender in order to reach Richarlison, I didn't think he had that kinda tool in his locker.

@SilentWitness Do you remember this instance or were you also surprised ?
He’s definitely added that to his game. He would be able to control it and give little deft layoffs to people but pinging passes have now been added and it’s beautiful to see.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Brighton throwing on Welbeck now. Be careful Sheffield one slight tap on the ankle and he’s going down 2 minutes later when the sensation finally hits his brain.

Red Royal

How did Brighton create SO many chance against us. They look pretty but lack a cutting edge today. Does everyone raise there game when Manchester United are in town??

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
How did Brighton create SO many chance against us. They look pretty but lack a cutting edge today. Does everyone raise there game when Manchester United are in town??
No, brighton usually create a lot against everybody. Just had a bad game today

With good strikers and a decent gk they'd be where villa and southampton are now

NinjaFletch

Connolly is one of the lowest quality players in the league, and a huge cnut to boot.

Deery

Dreary
Am not buying that at all Connelly should have scored that easy header