Premier League Gameweek 17-19

Red Star One

How do lads like Trippier, Sturridge and now Toney even think this never gets discovered is beyond me. You really have to be naive.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
How do lads like Trippier, Sturridge and now Toney even think this never gets discovered is beyond me. You really have to be naive.
Has he done it through a third party, because if not shouldn't betting companies also have a responsibility not to take illegal bets?

Red Star One

Has he done it through a third party, because if not shouldn't betting companies also have a responsibility not to take illegal bets?
Dunno about Toney but for the other two IIRC they’d tip off their friends or family, so I guess it’s not so easy for the betting sites to control that. Then again, I’d expect every professional footballer to fail their KYC if they indeed register on betting sites. Not sure how it works in England with offline betting, do you have to provide any ID?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Dunno about Toney but for the other two IIRC they’d tip off their friends or family, so I guess it’s not so easy for the betting sites to control that. Then again, I’d expect every professional footballer to fail their KYC if they indeed register on betting sites. Not sure how it works in England with offline betting, do you have to provide any ID?
I don't bet, so no idea.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Is Forster still drunk from Christmas ?

cyberman

It’s like Spurs don’t want to play football. They’re missing a few names but this follows the same pattern as every other Spurs game. They get penned back by literally everybody they play

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
Bissouma has looked atrocious for Spurs since he's signed.

Is it a case of Conte not getting the best out of him or did Potters system highlight his strengths while hiding his weaknesses?

Red Star One

wow this thread is so dead, either nobody cares about Spurs and Brentford or you all are still hungover. Perhaps both?

Nick7

wow this thread is so dead, either nobody cares about Spurs and Brentford or you all are still hungover. Perhaps both?
Spurs play absolutely fecking shite football. They’re one of few teams in the league I will actively avoid watching.

Ole'sgunnarwin

I'd say 75% of the time I watch Kane, he's genuinely useless. But he's breaking all sorts of goalscoring records. Can't work him out.

I do wonder what would have happened if Rashford took Kane's place in the World Cup.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I'd say 75% of the time I watch Kane, he's genuinely useless. But he's breaking all sorts of goalscoring records. Can't work him out.

I do wonder what would have happened if Rashford took Kane's place in the World Cup.
Same.

Was the same with Peter Crouch too.

PoTMS

How isn't that a penalty? The inconsistency continues.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Spurs are like this every time I see them - useless - but always seem to pick up points late on. Expecting the same today.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
I'd say 75% of the time I watch Kane, he's genuinely useless.
Yup especially these days, has large periods of the game where he's anonymous but then has a moment of genius.

It kind of looks like it's a mixture of physical decline and Contes tactics.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Wish he gave the pen only for Kane to miss it