Premier League Gameweek 17-19

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen
Watching Spurs games always makes me confident top 4 is ours. Can't imagine them keeping Conte on after this season. Also really glad we didn't get rid of Ole for him, the 523 is horrible.

Swedish_Plumber

Watching Spurs games always makes me confident top 4 is ours. Can't imagine them keeping Conte on after this season. Also really glad we didn't get rid of Ole for him, the 523 is horrible.
Getting rid of Conte will inevitably lead to a new manager boost that will see them somehow scrape it.

Djemba-Djemba

Spurs have been fortunate all season.

I don't know how many times they've actually played well , they just seem to always nick 3 points with individual excellence.

They've also lost every time they've faced anyone decent.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Forget Toney, investigate Forster. He can barely stand up.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
I don’t understand Forster the guy is a beast but plays scared
If Toney is under investigation for betting/gambling why is he permitted to play?
We all wonder the same and apparently Brentford is gonna appeal so he can play even longer….

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Hopefully Brentford hold on. 3 points behind Spurs with two games in hand is a decent position to be in.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If Toney is under investigation for betting/gambling why is he permitted to play?
The bigger question is why are they taking so long investigating?
Brentford have had a real let off with him allowed to play in their whole Christmas/New Year schedule.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Spurs may be tempted to give Conte the bullet. There are a few good available managers out there now.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Because the investigation hasn't concluded and a decision made?
Investigation hasn’t been completed. Fairly straightforward, really.
I suppose just figured there might some kind of ethical or collective bargaining language that could make a player unavailable for such until the decision is made. If nothing more than to ensure no further potential acts made while taking part in the game.

arnie_ni

Why wouldn't he be? Can't ban him until its proved and he's officially punished. If it all happened to not be true Brentford wouldn't ever game those games back.

The correct question is why hasn't the investigation completed yet, they've had 6 weeks.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Why wouldn't he be? Can't ban him until its proved and he's officially punished.

The correct question is why hasn't the investigation completed yet, they've had 6 weeks.
The obviously have been investigating, that is why more charges were added days ago.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Kane pushed the defender, as per Maguire last season should be disallowed.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Harry Kane is the GOAT

> Messi

Captain. Leader. Legend. Keep him and Southgate at England as long as possible and lock those titles up.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Forget I'm watching a min behind.
Hearing there's a Tottenham goal hoping it's not Kane..

and it's Kane booo

Djemba-Djemba

Spurs can be absolutely fecking awful all game, they get a goal from nothing and then it's like a switch is flicked and they totally change.

Very odd team.