Premier League Gameweek 17

MetoTTT

The LB kept Antony away being 3m away of the ball and without playing it.:lol:

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
United playing Evans so often in 2023 feels very much like a late Wenger era Arsenal move.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Liverpool's biggest problem today is Mo Salah not being able to pass a football for 40 minutes. I also just don't see Nunez being good enough in these type of matches, he wasted a very good counter attack just before half time by doing nothing.

Their midfield also remains a big work in progress, everytime I've seen them this season I keep on thinking Harvey Elliott is coming on as a player yet he seems to have less starts now than he did two years back? Guess his role remains impact sub but he'll eventually reach a point in his career where he needs more minutes.

Shaw and Varane been excellent in defensive situations, rest of side remains as dysfunctional as ever.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Watching United near the box is soul crushing. How can they be so toothless for 80 minutes...

GlasgowCeltic

Trent and Salah really do all the heavy lifting going forward, the rest are just passengers

padr81

Supports
Man City
Thats the most corrupt red card I've ever seen.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The quality was fecking horrible from both teams.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
That red was ridiculous. Yellow...sure, but to give a red shows your pettiness Oliver.

padr81

Supports
Man City
The quality was fecking horrible from both teams.
I thought Liverpool were poor by their standards, the stadium was flat which didn't help. I think they expected to win 7-0 again or something and you aren't that bad.

For what its worth while you guys are still technically poor, you showed more heart than any game recently. Varane had his best game for a while and you at least showed a determination that has been lacking.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Does the Anfield crowd know you're allowed cheer even if your team hasn't scored? Place was like a library.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I thought Liverpool were poor by their standards, the stadium was flat which didn't help. I think they expected to win 7-0 again or something and you aren't that bad.

For what its worth while you guys are still technically poor, you showed more heart than any game recently. Varane had his best game for a while and you at least showed a determination that has been lacking.
Varane was magnificent. Ten Hag really hasn't helped himself by benching him for weeks on end.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Roy not happy with Van Dijk :lol: rightly so, jumped up prick crying Because we didn't play into their hands and assist Salah for a goal.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
The only thing Roy could have done better there would have been to powerbomb sturridge through the table and call his clothes shit.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Today it is more than five years since you last scored at Anfield. Let's hope that continues.
Well it did sadly, but it didn’t exactly go as you and salivating Carra had planned either. Gotta be worrying to not score at home against this United team. You’re not as good as you think, at least we know we’re shit!

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Just seen the whole Maupay incident. He's one of the biggest cretins in the league, never liked him anyway.

The way he flops to the floor trying to get something for a daft shove which he does 5x worse every match anyway. Prick

Doracle

Just seen the whole Maupay incident. He's one of the biggest cretins in the league, never liked him anyway.

The way he flops to the floor trying to get something for a daft shove which he does 5x worse every match anyway. Prick
He only does it though because Martinez had done exactly the same. Refs really need to start booking Martinez for his antics.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
I think united played a great game as far as tactics go. You were always in it even if we had possession. I was worried about this match from the get go since we really haven’t played our best but have been mentally strong enough to pull these kind of matches out but the bottom line is united are still our biggest rival and these results happen just like they did back when united were winning everything in sight. Couple of things, if Allison was out you would have won and going forward Nunez has to go back to being a super sub. I can’t take watching him offside on every decent pass.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal

Maupay and Matinez are both doing stupid stuff. Hope they get booked for it more

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast

:lol: I’ve just been watching a rerun of the last 20+ mins of this game. Once Mee got sent off it was AV all the way.
The shithousery levels were up there alright.

The hit Martinez took from Maupay looked to be a 5 out of 10 where 10 is strongest, while the hit Maupay took from Martinez looked to be an 1 or 2 out of 10.