Premier League Gameweek 2 fixtures (18th - 20th August 2018)

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I'm firing up Al Pacino's Heat instead of watching the City game. Huddersfield have zero chance.

Think it's a disgrace I've never seen it before.
You've never seen Heat????

Man, those gun scenes. Go watch it now!

Vadim

I really get irked by the Huddersfield manager, Klopp lite. He even buys and wears similiar glasses. I wonder if he has a poster of Jurgen above his bed?

izec

I'm firing up Al Pacino's Heat instead of watching the City game. Huddersfield have zero chance.

Think it's a disgrace I've never seen it before.
Start now or you will risk missing the beginning of the United game

Emptihead

Supports
Manchester City
Yeah that bench is just ridiculous. Find it odd though one of City's wingers isn't starting. Mendy creates with on one sidez but not sure about the right side.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
That bench... how can you compete with this?
Wasn't long ago we had the likes of Nani, Anderson, Berbatov/Tevez, Hargreave, Park on the bench together as well. We've just bought a lot of turd while they haven't.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I really get irked by the Huddersfield manager, Klopp lite. He even buys and wears similiar glasses. I wonder if he has a poster of Jurgen above his bed?
He probably does, they were roommates when they played together.

Vadim

That bench... how can you compete with this?
I remember thinking the same when Chelsea first came onto the scene. They had quality everywhere. Yes, we did have Sir Alex to challenge then but I never worried too much. They've still got to go out and perform every weekend.

Plus I do think Pep will walk after next season, he's known for getting 'burned out'. Don't worry too much :)

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
2-1 to Huddersfield:D

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Off topic but poor birds keep flying into my windows. That's how clean they are.

Minimalist

Jesus I know it’s going to be tough but Huddersfield are such a shite side. Honestly one of the worst moments of Mourinhos management is losing to this lot.

Not only do they have zero quality but look remarkably lazy as well.