Premier League Gameweek 2

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
The sloppy passers in the team have been seriously letting us down today. Southampton look the more likely to score at the moment.
This is a Southampton team that will get pumped by Chelsea and City. By big scores. And they will be right in the relegation fight again.

I will give it a few hours before we talk about top five defenders that are so good they can take the BLM knee while the game is in play. And of course the best squads in the world. So many talking points. :)

Edit: congrats on equalling Arsenal's record by the way. Hopefully the irony of being compared to Arsenal is not being lost on here. ;)

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Draw or Arsenal win please. Chelsea need to me taken down a peg and we don't need to lose ground on them.

eselfor

I'm shocked Matic lasted 85 mins. Do the coaching not see when he is tiring? Should have been hooked around 75mins.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He was more of a CM/CDM at Ajax and did it well... we don't know what he is at United.
His breakout season at ajax was as a shadow striker. Like Dele Alli. That's what he was when mancunian together signed him

King Kay

Supports
Chelsea
I hate it when we meet Arsenal and they claimed the underdog tag. Always seems to get a result.

Cloud7

I really really like Tuchel. Just listening to him talk, he comes across as very likeable. The sort of manager that would really endear you to them if they were at your club.

Hoof the ball

Not acceptable. Chelsea didn't get the memo, obviously. You can't play a player in the 1st team without a couple of weeks of training and multiple sporadic sub appearances first to bed in and get match fit. :lol:

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Willing to bet that Lukaku scores in the first 45 - and probably in the second too

Hastar

Supports
Liverpool
We get BT's pre and post match feed here in India, and my goodness Tony Adams doesn't know shit about football. Good footballer but really doesn't know a lot about players.
'Chelsea are poor defensively.' What?

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
How come lukaku can start so quickly after arriving but Ole is still got it in his head that sancho can't.

There's levels to management and unfortunately we're stick with an amateur.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
How come lukaku can start so quickly after arriving but Ole is still got it in his head that sancho can't.

There's levels to management and unfortunately we're stick with an amateur.
Lukaku want on holidays a week earlier and came back from holidays a week earlier

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Head says 3 - 0 to us. Heart says Arsenal will win 1 - 0 thanks to Arteta's Chelsea voodoo doll.

KennyBurner

Look at how slim Lukaku looks compared to his second season here for us. Shameful from our fitness coaches.

mav_9me

Watch Chelsea to see how a functional CM looks like. Watch how they pass and move and how they feed the ball to the attackers.

PoTMS

So when do we officially start supporting City in the title race? Couldn't bare to see the scouse cnuts get #20.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I just really want to see Lukaku. I'm really invested in him making the detractors around here bow down.
I think most people think he'll get 18-20 league goals, but will be a ghost in the big games.

mav_9me

That pass by Lokonga to Tierney...sigh. Only one who can do for us is Pogba and he doesnt play in CM.