Premier League Gameweek 2

Trex

City are going to ripe this Bournemouth side apart, why can't we be this good:confused:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
It’ll be interesting to see how Arsenal and Arteta cope when the EL kicks off but this is a very good start for them.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Must be nice being a good team with a good manager and good players. :(

RedDevilMachine

Why were we never in for Gabriel Jesus? I knew he was going to kill it at Arsenal. Both of us are also not in CL. Sterling to Chelsea, Jesus to Arsenal. It's either London must be the best city to live in England or Man City just won't do transfer dealing with us for obvious reason.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Why were we never in for Gabriel Jesus? I knew he was going to kill it at Arsenal. Both of us are also not in CL. Sterling to Chelsea, Jesus to Arsenal. It's either London must be the best city to live in England or Man City just won't do transfer dealing with us for obvious reason.
No chance City would've sold to us

The Firestarter

For the second half city should let a couple of players play for Bournemouth. That's what we did as kids when the mismatch was so significant.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
City would never sell to us. And he has no affiliation to the Eredivisie bite

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I doubt City would have sold him to Utd. They did it for Arsenal because they don't matter to their eyes

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
We're going to be even further behind the top 5 this season.

Nish115

Supports
Arsenal
I mean the main reason is Jesus wanted to work with Arteta again and he also said Edu formed a good connection through Brazilian links, coupled with our Brazilian players.

So, not that straightforward.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I don't think they're bad enough to go down, but I can see it being a rough year for Leicester. Their defence was shocking last year, they've added nobody and Rodgers looks out of ideas.

Matst1

Because city wouldn’t sell to us?

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
It looks like a bit of a dive so it should be a yellow for Vardy right?