Premier League Gameweek 20-21

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
same applies to manager recruitment
That's what I mean too. We sign Koeman a load of players to fit his style and then choose a different style of manager to take over. We then sign more players for that manager and then choose a different style of manager to take over. No consistency.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I go out and come back to Liverpool getting a thrashing. What a day...

Idxomer

Welbeck would've been one of the best strikers in the world if he could finish and he wasn't made out of glass.

SAFMUTD

Victory against City and Liverpool humiliated, and it's early match day still. What a time to be alive.:drool:

prateik

Forest didnt panic.. stuck with the manager who got them up.. and now they look comfortable and playing decently well.
Not bad.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
It’s time to Pooooo(ch)? A number of driving seats opening this evening for sure.

Stop waffling around, Mo, and get the one they are going offer you with two hands ffs!!

mav_9me

Brighton have been exceptional. Great win for Arsenal there and Brentford. Not many are getting anything from those two stadia

Nick7

That's what I mean too. We sign Koeman a load of players to fit his style and then choose a different style of manager to take over. We then sign more players for that manager and then choose a different style of manager to take over. No consistency.
United 13/14 through 21/22 was the same. It’s not the way to run a football club.

LordSpud

Obviously we are yet to see Weghorst but I'm glad we didnt spunk all that money on Gakpo.

Man-United

Can see Everton going for Cristiano Ronaldo as their new manager in a few years time.

prateik

Fulham, Brighton and Brentofrd in the top half is great to see..
that also means some big-ger names are close to the relegation spots.

VivaRonaldo85

So we beat City 2-1, with Rashford scoring the winner, and Welbeck puts the cherry on top of the cake by making it it 3-0 to Brighton against Liverpool. What a time to be alive! :D
How many years of pain…… Today’s date should be ringed and remembered after years of City and Liverpool domination!