Premier League Gameweek 20-21

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Seen some talk of United being linked with Kane. Would any of you want him? Despite his output he is starting to look like he’s struggling more physically to me. He’d cost a lot as well.
He’d suit us very well. I think he has 3 good seasons left in him. So any price would have to warrant that.

mav_9me

Arsenal are playing as well as City and Liverpool in the last few years. The big thing is this a direct result of their training ground work. Not random quality.

SAFMUTD

I wouldn't go near him. There must be better and more long term options available for the price he would cost.
He wouldn't be my first choice either, but there aren't many options. Besides Osimhen I can't think of any.

Roboc7

Arsenal have been very good but Spurs just haven’t turned up, can see this getting embarrassing for them.

RedDevilRoshi

Seen some talk of United being linked with Kane. Would any of you want him? Despite his output he is starting to look like he’s struggling more physically to me. He’d cost a lot as well.

Between him & Osimhen - Osimhen 100% even though both will cost us an arm & a leg.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Top four really should be in the bag, at least. Spurs, Chelsea and Liverpool all clueless.
I think the current top four is how it’ll end up. City and Arsenal are certainties and Newcastle’s form goes back to the second half of last season. United have also been on a good run for too long for me to think this is a purple patch.

mu4c_20le

A half fit Saka looks better than any of Spurs players. Son looks mentally done, I guess thats what happens when you stay too long at a club that doesn't challenge for anything

Judas

Open to offers
On this form, there’s not many teams I can see taking many points off this Arsenal team playing like this. The way they go out for the kill early every game is impressive.

mshnsh

I guess we will have to do it ourselves of we are to win the league. The likes of Spurs are broken reeds.

Sharpshooter007

Beat us and they'll have 50 points half way through the season. If Arsenal keep this form up they may break City's 100 point league record.

City aren't "blowing" the league, Arsenal are simply winning it.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Go on then. I wouldn't, having played goalkeeper at a decent level locally. Pretty sure Ben Foster would also empathise with Lloris on his show next week.
I'm sure he will, doesn't mean he is right.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Conte's masterclass "sit back and wait for Kane to lump it forward to Son" tactics really worked only once against a good team, didn't it. They beat City with it once and not much else.

He's really a Mourinho level of coward.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
No. We need a long term option.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Spurs are about as much use as a one legged man at an arse kicking contest

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Looks shot to me. Like Ronaldo in the last few seasons. The output is still there but looks fecking slow.

Judas

Open to offers
I don’t want him. He’ll be massively expensive and is in decline, but I fully expect us to go for him.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
We should get a bonus point the way they foul Saka every 10s