Premier League Gameweek 20

You might be doing the same in a few weeks. All it takes is a couple of bad results.
oh totally. Just saying its a far more interesting fixture. No matter what the result is, it'll be a win for every other club around them.. someone is dropping points.

I saw this game a few weeks ago, only the blue team was in red. 93rd minute deflected winner incoming

Who does Man of the Match go to in a game like this (Chelsea - Wolves)? It's hardly like Chelsea have created much and the Wolves defence hasn't been particularly busy,

This website I’m using to follow the Chelsea game says they have 40 crosses... surely this can’t be right

Edit: jumped to 42

Villa-Burnley over. I refuse to tune back into the Chelsea shitshow. Fulham it is for the next 20 mins

Seriously I want to go to bed having watched this, shame we're about to kick off

We did well to get the win against Burnley.. They have clearly stepped it up in recent weeks

Let me guess, Wood with a header?

If the guy wasn’t such a donkey on the ground, he’d be world class.

Chelsea level on points with Arsenal.
Just a month ago they were 8 points clear :wenger:

If Wolves were a Pokemon, they evolved from Burnley with the next stage of evolution being Atletico Madrid.

Who does Man of the Match go to in a game like this (Chelsea - Wolves)? It's hardly like Chelsea have created much and the Wolves defence hasn't been particularly busy,
Hudson Odoi, the only one on the pitch who looked like doing anything. How did Havertz finish that match?

I would love to see wolves relegated, such a bore of a side to watch