Premier League Gameweek 22

Classical Mechanic

How Liverpool managed to get close to £40 million for hypejobs Solanke and Ibe remains one of th biggest robberies of the Premier League era.
Solanke was a top player coming through the ranks, he was one of the best forwards in Europe his age group and won nearly everything with Chelsea and England. He's just never been able to show his quality at senior level. Ibe is a mystery though.

DavidDeSchmikes

Bournemouth's goals have dried up. 6th time in 8 games, they have failed to score. 2 wins in 16 (against us and Chelsea)

Alabaster Codify7

Seems like Edde Howe's reached the end of the line with Bournemouth. If they go down, I'd expect him to join someone like West Ham (once they again bin off Moyesy for someone more fashionable).

Yagami

Good post resistant
Looking forward to Grealish playing. Pep praised him big time in the build-up.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
You know you're in the wrong when the professional moaner Sean Dyche comes out after the game and says it was a penalty.
He said his defender was daft for sliding in, which is fair and I've seen former players and pundits say it wasn't a penalty. Willian clearly took a dive though, I don't consider that bit to be debatable.

fps

Talk always used to be about triangles but in possession city seem to work hard to create diamonds at all times. Really interesting to watch.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Talk always used to be about triangles but in possession city seem to work hard to create diamonds at all times. Really interesting to watch.
I've been doing a some fai courses and its the encouraged method all around. big diamond, 3 passing options.

Paul_Scholes18

So important for champions league push he’s getting some rest I think. Also, we don’t know if he’s carrying a knock.
Been pretty poor recently when I have watched him recently. Could be a knock though. When Sane is back Sterling might struggle to get in the side though.

kyofusho

Just like the good old days of 2015-16. Drinkwater and Mahrez combine for 2-0.

IrishRedDevil

Never forget Chelsea paid £35m for Drinkwater :lol: He managed 12 appearances.

United have done some bad business over the years but that’s an awful deal that doesn’t get spoke about.