Premier League Gameweek 22

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Liverpool are more consistent, but at their best City are still the best team in England.

prateik

City are the best footballing side in the league.. it makes Liverpools lead even more remarkable...

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
when city is on they play the best football by far in the league. Just a joy to watch. Im gonna miss david Silva

Jonno

Awful. Norwich were not up to much yesterday but Villa look even worse.

And as I say that, another one goes in..
The standard of the PL beyond the top 3 is generally very poor this season. It’s the least competitive I’ve seen it in recent years.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Keeper pulled his hands away from the ball even though it was nowhere near out of his reach. Very saveable.

I used to do that at school when I wasn't wearing goalie gloves and I knew it would sting.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
This kind of domination is what Liverpool aren’t capable of. City are the far superior side in England. It’s annoying how fortunate the Scousers have been and how ill-luck seems to have hit City hard this season. Look at the respective games v Spurs this season: City has 30+ shots on goal against them yet conceded two goals from Spurs having two speculative shots (their only two shots of the match) whilst Liverpool beat Spurs with Spurs inexplicably missing sitter after sitter.

It’s downright preposterous.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
Liverpool are more consistent, but at their best City are still the best team in England.
Agreed. I would say the best in Europe. When their strikers and wingers are on target there is nothing any team in the world can do but hope to outscore them.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
City is so much better than Liverpool. Liverpool are terrific but City is definitely best team in land. Liverpool have had insane good luck and City bad. 14 points gap and still same GD.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
This kind of domination is what Liverpool aren’t capable of. City are the far superior side in England. It’s annoying how fortunate the Scousers have been and how ill-luck seems to have hit City hard this season. Look at the respective games v Spurs this season: City has 30+ shots on goal against them yet conceded two goals from Spurs having two speculative shots (their only two shots of the match) whilst Liverpool beat Spurs with Spurs inexplicably missing sitter after sitter.

It’s not bad luck I just think they got bored of winning the league.

Guy Incognito

City are the best 'footballing side' in the league but Liverpool have been ruthless. Bit like Mourinho's first season at Chelsea where his team were setting records but the medja gushed about aesthetics whenever Arsenal or United turned on the style.

TheOx

Supports
Liverpool

City lost 5 games this season.
5. Same amount as 7th place Wolves. They are not the best team in England nor in Europe.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Gotta feel for Reina watching this one. He's certainly going to earn his money, that's for sure.