Premier League Gameweek 22

Paul_Scholes18

Watford has been in great form since we gifted them a win. If they stay up they should pay De Gea his wages because he is the main reason for it ;).

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Got to say, I thought that Watford would be gone. Fair fecks to Pearson for sorting them out but also Deeney coming back has lifted them a lot.

Paul_Scholes18

Stones plus Mendy playing is good for Villa. They might be able to get a point here.

Sterling dropped for being poor recently?

starman

Doucoure is very good as a no10, such a better option then the job Lingard is supposed to come into do, plus he can play CM & DM, would be a excellent squad option

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
If Bournemouth go down, do you think we should go for any of their players?
Brookes maybe but even then I think he's been a tad over-hyped.

I know Fraser has alot of fans and I can see why but he's not someone I would go for. Not even on a free.

Paul_Scholes18

Doucoure is very good as a no10, such a better option then the job Lingard is supposed to come into do, plus he can play CM & DM, would be a excellent squad option
Yeah he is a very good player. If we could get him it would be good.

Classical Mechanic

I've not been watching the Watford game, how has Chalobah been? He seems to be getting a fair few starts under Pearson.
Shame the way his career has gone. When he won the u17 Euros with England aged 15 there were massive hopes for him. Hope he can get over his injuries and kick on a bit.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Hmm, indifferent towards Doucoure. Sure he's better than Lingard but the bar is fairly low.
Seen the Frenchman have just as many underwhelming performances as I've seen good.
Not sure I would pay top dollar,which he would be, for a player so inconsistent.

Personally,regarding squad options, I believe the midfield we put out now should be next seasons bench and squad options.

Its all about improving on the likes of Pereira,Fred,Lingard etc
If we can bring in Fernandes into the first team that would be a good start.

Last edited:

drdoityourself

This 4-4-2 to try and get this busted flush Solanke is hurting them every game. They have neither the midfield or defence to make up for having two upfront.

Too much loyalty to players who are simply not good enough for the Premier League, like dropping leftback Rico and moving their best centerback Ake to the flank to accomodate Simon Francis. Lewis Cook isn't trusted over Dan Gosling either.

Irrational.

Ake will be the one in biggest demand if they go down. Chelsea have a buy back though I think so he's favourite to go there.
Good shout, I'd put Josh King on that list as well. No doubt Ole (if he's still in a job) with his Norwegian connections will be linked. Wouldn't be a bad shout for a back-up striker.

Irrational.

This 4-4-2 to try and get this busted flush Solanke is hurting them every game. They have neither the midfield or defence to make up for having two upfront.

Too much loyalty to players who are simply not good enough for the Premier League, like dropping leftback Rico and moving their best centerback Ake to the flank to accomodate Simon Francis. Lewis Cook isn't trusted over Dan Gosling either.
How Liverpool managed to get close to £40 million for hypejobs Solanke and Ibe remains one of the biggest robberies of the Premier League era.