Premier League Gameweek 22

TheReligion

Abusive
To be fair I don’t disagree but then there are plenty of cases where a side has capitalised like that. Even some of your league wins were like that.
Of course. I'll have that. Not your fault everyone else doesn't have their shit together mind. Make the most of it. Just wish United were competitive at the moment!

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Feels so dirty, but enjoyed that..

League is done, at least Spurs 9 points off top 4.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Of course. I'll have that. Not your fault everyone else doesn't have their shit together mind. Make the most of it. Just wish United were competitive at the moment!
Reckon you’ll give us a game next week. I can see you giving us problems on the counter. McTominay is a big miss though.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Reckon you’ll give us a game next week. I can see you giving us problems on the counter. McTominay is a big miss though.
Your humbleness is admirable. You know it’ll be a Jurgen and co bukkake fest on Ole and co.

I don’t look forward to seeing it.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Didn't watch any of it. What luck did Liverpool get today?
Spurs missing easy chances, Robertson getting a red in any other league.

Never has a name more been on the trophy .

Better to just accept it.

DAK222

Supports
Liverpool
Didn't watch any of it. What luck did Liverpool get today?
After Liverpool missed some good chances in the first half, Spurs did the same in the second half. Could have been a draw if one of the teams didn't decide to start playing football only after an hour.

MrVolley

88/90 points
Best start to the season by any team in history. :(

Depressingly, they're talking about this Liverpool team being the best English side ever.
Fair fecks to them as it's difficult to argue against them. Just a winning machine

Ban

1:0 win, VAR controversy, anoth ćer typical Liverpool game.
Again on us to do them.

Ban

88/90 points
Best start to the season by any team in history. :(

Depressingly, they're talking about this Liverpool team being the best English side ever.
Fair fecks to them as it's difficult to argue against them. Just a winning machine
Across one season sure, maybe.

thepolice123

That was vintage Mourinho.

Parks the bus and winds up conceding. Throws every attacker on the pitch and look inept on the attacking front.

His tactics doesn’t work anymore.

MrVolley

Across one season sure, maybe.
Across one season? They got 97 points last season, smashed Barcelona and won the CL. The season before they got to the final.

They've been at this for 3 years now!

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
To be fair we had like 30% possession last time we played Liverpool. Not sure we'll be much different when we play them next
I’m not saying Ole isn’t some variant of Mourinho, he totally is.

TheLiverBird

Spurs missing easy chances, Robertson getting a red in any other league.

Never has a name more been on the trophy .

Better to just accept it.
Liverpool could have finished the game off with ease if Firmino finished that chance off early first half, and VVD’s header

in no way shape or for were we lucky today :lol:

cyberman

Parks the bus and winds up conceding. Throws every attacker on the pitch and look inept on the attacking front.

Na, he had a good record at home v bug sides for us. We best every team in the league during his second season

Ban

Liverpool could have finished the game off with ease if Firmino finished that chance off early first half, and VVD’s header

in no way shape or for were we lucky today :lol:
I bet you have a good explanation for Robertson missing a red card.

Boitol

1:0 win, VAR controversy, anoth ćer typical Liverpool game.
Again on us to do them.
The last time United played Liverpool at Anfield your manager was sacked a few days later. United is a tough game for Liverpool for historical reasons but let’s wait and see what happens.

As for VAR. Liverpool have won 20 out of 21; European Champions, 2 seasons of huge points tallies and today 77% possession, hit post, loys of chances missed. One things it’s NOT is luck.

Irwin99

Liverpool are an exceptional team but i'd be disappointed with the first hour or so if i were a Spurs fan. It literally was hoof ball a lot of the time. The last 30 minutes was a lot when they actually started to build more attacks. I actually think we might give Liverpool a better game. Here's hoping :D

TheOx

Supports
Liverpool
Nice try. But you’re missing the part where he actually hits the ball first and Spurs player comes in late to the challenge.

Go on though, if that makes you feel better about the result.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah congratz to a win in sport called VAR. Luckily in Iceland the will play sport called football instead of new sport VAR.
You sure there isn’t something else? It’s all luck and corruption isn’t it.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive

Absolute dinosaur.

It’s so lethargic too. Give him time though, he’ll win a league cup or something, they’ll play well, then fall off. The toxicity will seep in and he’ll be off within 3 or 4 years.

Same story, different club. Yet the circle jerk around him will be everlasting

always_hoping

Thanks for the replies lads. Lucky Liverpool strike again. Have stopped watching their games weeks ago. unfortunately I'll have to watch their next league game as its against United and no doubt they'll have a huge slice of luck to set them on their way to winning that game also.

Ban

Nice try. But you’re missing the part where he actually hits the ball first and Spurs player comes in late to the challenge.

Go on though, if that makes you feel better about the result.
You'll do well here. Especially with changing my quote to bla bla. I give you about 10 days. Do you have a video? I'm any case it's a reckless challenge, hitting the ball first or not.