Premier League Gameweek 23 (13th - 15th Jan 2018)

DdeGoat

Excellent substitutions there from Conte. The commentators I'm listening to were having a right moan about it but Hazard and Fabregas were invisible and both Willian and Pedro have made a real impact already.
They were both terrible.

Chilwell red. :(

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
That was a clear second yellow card.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Obvious yellow. Commentator saying he couldn't see him on NBCSN but what he did was dangerous regardless.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
What a dumb tackle by Chilwell when already on a yellow. Well deserved second yellow.
Yup. If you are on a card, there are things to avoid.
Hutchinson is biased, watche the tackle and says there is no way it is a card then he sees the replay, knows he is wrong but still doesn't wanna admit it

diarm

It's a yellow card and the ref didn't really have a choice. But it is unfortunate - I agree with the commentator saying he didn't know that Moses was sneaking in from out of view. Leicester will blame the red card, but this game should've been dead and buried an hour ago.

Bobski

This Chelsea team are not all that, so pedestrian. Keep reading that they have this great squad and I just do not see it.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Kante gets away with an awful lot, could've easily been sent off today.

mav_9me

We have to finish above this Chelsea team. Very difficult to watch. No real creativity other than hazard.

Even if they win this game, doesn't change the fact they are boring.