Premier League Gameweek 23

Wheato

Foden proving to be more than a mascot tonight. I still think he will be playing for Middlesborough before he reaches his peak.

Sleigh

Supports
Leicester City
It’s all about the race for 2nd now.

Who wins that?

Manchester United, Leicester, Chelsea?

Bulldog United

It’ll be interesting to see how Alison recovers from this. Some goalkeepers never recover from a performance like this. I expect he’ll be fine, but there’s always a chance it could go the other way.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Deary me dreadful. Not surprising Liverpool are struggling when you look at their centre backs. 3 losses in a row at Anfield. Like the busses... Only Gundogen rugby conversion penalty and the referee kept this competitive.

City are a different class, again, and will win the league barring a miracle. Even without de Bruyne today. Stones and Forden particularly both been excellent.

Giggs86

This is like Stevie Starfish back pass to Drogba but weird that it happens so early in the season with so many games left to play.

Sylar

Foden and grealish playing for England could be fun

Well could be if we don't get that Leeds guy and mount instead

Silverman

Kinda makes me feel slightly better about the draw with Everton cos we aren't strong enough as a team to catch this City team.
Consolidate 2nd place now and go all out in the cups.

Pep's Suit

It's nice when even Salah/Mane's dives don't save them. Amazing second half performance and City totally deserve it.

edcunited1878

Arlo White on NBC is going on about the young English talent...but then as the camera showed, when Southgate is the manager, it's not going to go as planned and setup for thr national team is very different compared to club football for the England players.

predator

Youth NITK
I'm surprised some are saying he had no chance.. it was straight at him
Bit harsh. When you hit them on target that hard and that fast with players in the line of keepers sight then they go in more often than not.

Rewatch it. It was quality. Hit so clean.

Coops73

Mate, we're already a fair way from the title after yesterdays result. We're not winning it this year short of City falling apart, which looks unlikely to happen.

Just enjoy watching the dippers plummet further down the table. It's good healthy stuff.
Yeah, I know, it’s the hope that kills you and you’re right it is healthy, I burnt off several calories laughing at Alisson.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
For Liverpool fans the "acceptable" outcomes would be in this order:

1. Liverpool win
2. Liverpool lose
3. Draw

So not a completely disastrous night. :)
How could getting battered and embarrassed at home possibly be better than getting a point and taking two points off a team that would never be caught anyway.

It makes absolutely no sense. This is an embarrassing demolition by a side that is far superior. This is the worst possible outcome and shatters confidence to boot.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Hahahahahahahahaha.
The best team in the history of football.
Hahahahahahahahaha