Premier League Gameweek 23

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
arse will drop points away to Villa on Saturday too

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Seems like only yesterday Arsenal fans were very vocal about going 8 points clear. What a shame.

Tapori

You have to understand: City winning the title is fine as they're from Manchester and really Liverpool are our main rivals but Arsenal winning it would mean insufferable Arsenal fans. You have to meet them to understand.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I'm sure Arse will win their next fixture and Arteta will be insufferable again :rolleyes:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You have to understand: City winning the title is fine as they're from Manchester and really Liverpool are our main rivals but Arsenal winning it would mean insufferable Arsenal fans. You have to meet them to understand.
That first bit is comedy logic, but the Arsenal fan comment is spot on.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Honestly, if he had Casemiro (or Arsenal didn't have Partey even), I reckon we'd have beaten these.

tjb

City deserve to win, Arsenal haven't been able to handle City's style of football in the second half and they have been bullied
City stopped experimenting with trying to replace Cancelo at left back.
That and the Rico Lewis experiment have been what has plagued City lately.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Pep telling Phillips what to do and Phillips staring at him like its his first time meeting him.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Honestly, if he had Casemiro (or Arsenal didn't have Partey even), I reckon we'd have beaten these.
They're a Partey or Odegaard injury away from being the same old Arsenal at any moment.

laughtersassassin

City winning is good for us. I doubt we are in the title race but if we are it's good for us.

So I'm fairly happy