Premier League Gameweek 24 (20th - 22nd Jan 2018)

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
I so hope that Sané will bring that form to the world cup for us.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
He’s already got 2

Maybe his next one will be an extension of his name
Why? Lots of people said same thing. And been saying since season started. WIll you start banning people like blumoon now? I know admins are joking, and we all are, wasting time before Alexis, but sometimes enough is enough.

Btw, his name has nothing to do with english word "ban", it is this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josip_Jelačić

Irrational.

Aguero speaks English like he's a 4 year old at his first day at the nursery. Actually, that's doing a disservice to four year olds.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Yeah it does mate. And this comes from a Sporting fan. But he made his choice. He will be going not on merit of having a good season but because we aren't Belgium or Spain that have multiple attacking player choices. He's far too important for us even if he gets minimal playing time.
After he wins the league with City, if next season he's still on the bench, maybe he can come to us?:D I really like him and thought we could have used a player like him. Shame he's gone to City to sit on the bench, but he at least gets at least one big trophy and lots of money!

Canagel

We're not getting ahead of them, unless they get a serious injury bug and United goes on a great run.

Sanchez will help United secure 2nd place and will be a huge boost in the CL.
I meant in the long term. To challenge them for trophies and actually get ahead of them. This season they will win the PL but we still need 3 or 4 more signings to fully challenge for the PL and CL again. Being 12 points behind isn't challenging.

Janson

To keep the 12 point gap.

This season we can have a real go at the FA Cup and Europe looks wide open. But the league is about keeping momentum going, to ensure we stay as high as possible. You could still see 4 teams competing for 2nd to 4th.
Yeah I know, City have had too much luck in one season, usually that evens out over the course of a whole season but this time luck has been on their side the whole time so there's not that much to be done about that. Any other season we'd be either very close to first or leading ourselves, since we've been pretty good as well tbf.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Why? Lots of people said same thing. And been saying since season started. WIll you start banning people like blumoon now? I know admins are joking, and we all are, wasting time before Alexis, but sometimes enough is enough.

Btw, his name has nothing to do with english word "ban", it is this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josip_Jelačić
Well it’s written like the English word so that’s enough for us

MAME DIOUF 32

I'm sure his publicist wrote that but on the pitch he looked genuinely distraught. Such terrible luck.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Pft, you people need to learn to embrace your tags, they're your new identity now!

I for one can't wait to see "us" smash barcelona in CL and then win it and send a medal to countinho, and then thr league next year is our year, la

*rereads post*...now i'm not sure i'm joking anymore :lol:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Oh come on!!!

Ffs.
Take that off!!

I have been seeing posts like that for weeks now and now I'm the one who gets the tag...
Pft, you people need to learn to embrace your tags, they're your new identity now!

I for one can't wait to see "us" smash barcelona in CL and then win it and send a medal to countinho, and then thr league next year is our year, la

*rereads post*...now i'm not sure i'm joking anymore :lol:
I too think this will be ‘our’ year.

Just hope we don’t slip up this time:rolleyes:

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I swear sometimes when keeper grab the ball to kick it upfield, when they do it at the edge of the box, sometimes they end up handling the ball over the line before lumping it.