Premier League Gameweek 24 (20th - 22nd Jan 2018)

Ledg

Supports
Chelsea
Still a great stat! Utd always seem to lose to a newly promoted side every season. One infuriating loss is a given. Like Huddersfield this season.
Yeah, I was surprised to hear it too. Now 28 games, 22 wins, 5 draws and 1 lose. The lose came against Bournemouth in Mourinho's last season.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Great pass by Musonda. Lots of space for everyone, but well done from him & Moses.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
How the feck did Chelsea manage to win this game? Brighton should have had one penalty at least, hit the bar once and Caballero made some good saves.

Precaution

The absolute state of Arsenal's bench jeez

Substitutes
  • 4Mertesacker
  • 13Ospina
  • 21Chambers
  • 30Maitland-Niles
  • 31Kolasinac
  • 61Nelson
  • 62Nketiah

3:00 PM kick off line-ups

Sandyman

Arsenal vs Crystal Palace

Burnley vs Man Utd

Everton vs West Brom

Leicester vs Watford

Stoke vs Huddersfield

West Ham vs Bournemouth
https://twitter.com/WestHamUtd/status/954715239886544896
https://twitter.com/afcbournemouth/status/954715140863283200

Walters_19_MuFc

Was looking forward to Barkley getting a run out today. Very surprised he wasnt involved, given the amount of injuries/suspensions Chelsea had.

mav_9me

Gorgeous assist. Charly has so much potential.
Why doesn't he get more gametime? You guys are struggling for creativity. Am surprised Conte doesn't get more criticism for this Chelsea team.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Was looking forward to Barkley getting a run out today. Very surprised he wasnt involved, given the amount of injuries/suspensions Chelsea had.
If Christensen hadn’t gone off with a head injury, I think Barkley would have made his debut.

Can he play midweek in the cup, we definitely need him

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Why doesn't he get more gametime? You guys are struggling for creativity. Am surprised Conte doesn't get more criticism for this Chelsea team.
Conte must just feel he's not quite ready. I'd expect a PL loan next season.

hn4manunited

The referee and the assistant referees not making those penalty calls changed the result. Caballero is an underrated goalkeeper tbh. He’s always performed when I’ve seen him play. BHA created more than enough chances to not lose 4-0.

Moiraine

Dermot Gallagher is a cnut of highest order. he is absolutely convinced that there is no case of penalties for Brighton. How can someone be so preposterous and sh!te as well as dumb at the same time, hard to believe.

No wonder Premier League referees are the worst compared to other top european leagues.

Sandyman

Yeah, I was surprised to hear it too. Now 28 games, 22 wins, 5 draws and 1 lose. The lose came against Bournemouth in Mourinho's last season.
What makes that stat even better is that Chelsea's title defense is usually sub par most seasons. Would be interesting to see similar stats for the other defending champions.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Arsenal will win today. These games are Wenger’s go to fixtures when he needs a win.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Not gonna lie, Arsenal really know how to put smaller teams to the sword. Strangle them with simple passing and interchanges. Palace aren’t helping themselves here with this shocking start.

Precaution

Dermot Gallagher is a cnut of highest order. he is absolutely convinced that there is no case of penalties for Brighton. How can someone be so preposterous and sh!te as well as dumb at the same time, hard to believe.

No wonder Premier League referees are the worst compared to other top european leagues.
i'm friends with his son, Dermot really is a shizhouser even as a "family" man.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Sanchez has been holding them back the whole time.

U99ted

Battering a previously resurgent Palace side is such an Arsenal thing to do.