Premier League Gameweek 24

Irrational.

Regarding the goal, it was a 50-50 challenge and Alonso had every right going for the ball as Bellerin. The ball was there to be won after coming off the bar. He was caught with an arm, but it was a natural movement to get leverage on his jump.

If Ibra had scored that and it was disallowed, I would be absolutely infuriated.

Valid goal, 100%.

Peanut Butter

I am watching on NBC. They are bang on the money re: Arse. Why aren't the Arsenal players up for this? Why do Chelsea look better tactically? Time and time again Wenger's sides aren't prepared correctly.

The guy is done at this level.

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
Hazard & Kante have booth been sensational. Matic great until the last 5 minutes. Rest of the front 7 have been piss poor.

Rajma

Chelsea waisted so many potential 1x1s with the poor final ball while on the counter. Can't see Chelsea loosing points from this position, they will go on to get another goal or two after one of those counters clicks.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Upon seeing the replays I must say that the goal should have been disallowed.

But this being Atkinson and the Bridge he could probably deck Bellerin with a chair WWF style and still get away with it.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Consensus of Sky's pundits just ever so slightly more sensible than Redcafe's on this occasion.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Not going to argue with you as I can't be arsed. Chelsea should be a few goals ahead if it wasn't for poor decision making from Costa.

Arse all over the place at times.
I am not denying this, but we had two clear chances, while Chelsea just had potential ones.

Ainu

Regarding the goal, it was a 50-50 challenge and Alonso had every right going for the ball as Bellerin. The ball was there to be won after coming off the bar. He was caught with an arm, but it was a natural movement to get leverage on his jump.

If Ibra had scored that and it was disallowed, I would be absolutely infuriated.

Valid goal, 100%.
He had every right to go for the ball, obviously, but not to put his elbow in the other guy's face. Natural movement or not, it's just a classic elbow to the face which always results in a foul. I don't get what's so difficult about this one. It's a foul but quite a yellow card for me. Whether or not you would've been infuriated is irrelevant.

Dyslexic Untied

Not sure how anyone can argue that the goal should stand. It should clearly have been disallowed. Nothing fair about that challenge at all.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
I think Cech's passed it at the top level (still a very good keeper mind). Would like to see Ospina get a run in the team.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Trying not to think how we could have been equal with Arsenal with a win tomorrow.

A much more sensible and realistic approach is CAN we get within 2 points of them, as after all it is an away game against the "champions" :wenger:

Ban

Goal is clear as it gets. Arsenal fans should be furious at Walcott for just standing there, completely unaware of whats going on.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Goal is clear as it gets. Arsenal fans should be furious at Walcott for just standing there, completely unaware of whats going on.
You don't think the elbow was a foul?

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
The worst thing is that he even looks, sees Alonso running in and decides not to bother. If he'd been unaware of him it would at least make sense!

Polite Poster

Supports
Manchester City
Arsenal are soft. Have too many wage stealers. Chelsea not playing great but will probably win 2 or 3 nil.

Sanchez must look around and think what the feck am I doing playing with this lot.

Peanut Butter

Arsenal are soft. Have too many wage stealers. Chelsea not playing great but will probably win 2 or 3 nil.

Sanchez must look around and think what the feck am I doing playing with this lot.
Sanchez won't be at Arsenal next season. He will demand a move.

salford_

Arsenal are going to score btw. Creating chances now and 1 will go in

Ban

The worst thing is that he even looks, sees Alonso running in and decides not to bother. If he'd been unaware of him it would at least make sense!
Yeah, like someone else is going to deal with it, not me.