Premier League Gameweek 24

Zen

That's incredible touch and well, even more, the prevention of the handball. Kudos Darwin... now go back to being you :lol:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Fantastic first touch :lol:
It's incredible how many of his goals and assists are purely accidental. Absolutely booted it somewhere, but it bounces off his own chest and sits up nicely for him.

Dazzmondo

Got to be honest, I know it's been a rough season but I still think Nunez will be a good player. He gets a lot of chances due to his movement. That's a tough thing to teach a striker.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I hope Liverpool start time wasting at every chance and diving around now for the rest of the game.

Zen

It's incredible how many of his goals and assists are purely accidental. Absolutely booted it somewhere, but it bounces off his own chest and sits up nicely for him.
To be fair if the control is accidental, the rest of it can't be.... and that's some serious praise you are therefor putting on him. Since the reactions are even more insane than if it all is intention!

V.O.

Wanting Liverpool to win should be bannable, short of them already having been relegated and a win would give us the title.

Dazzmondo

Imagine if Fulham got top 4 after everyone predicting them to be relegated at the start of the season

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Got to be honest, I know it's been a rough season but I still think Nunez will be a good player. He gets a lot of chances due to his movement. That's a tough thing to teach a striker.
I actually think he'd be a good player for us under a ten hag system :eek:

Orange Tree

I still think Neecastle will snatch this. Liverpool won't keep up with their midfield.

Ideally a draw would be best.

CallyRed

You’ll get some melons within their fan base and the media (here’s looking at you, Jermaine Pennat) that’ll claim they will still pip us to fourth.
Oh that is a given. Many are desperate for Liverpool to get top 4 because how can such a great side be in this position...

V.O.

I actually think he'd be a good player for us under a ten hag system :eek:
Even if he could finish more than one of every twenty chances he gets, he can't link up play to save his life either.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Wanting Liverpool to win should be bannable, short of them already having been relegated and a win would give us the title.
We play Newcastle next week in a cup final and they are just 5 behind us with a game in hand (this one). Liverpool are 11 behind if they win this. It is very clearly better for us if Liverpool win this

rajds89

Darwin and now Gakpo.. we should definitely smash Newcastle next week on this evidence.