Premier League Gameweek 24

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
newcastle dropping 3 points is good for us especially with citeh dropping points
But it would be Two big wins in a row for Liverpool giving them momentum

tonight we need a shit draw with a few red cards

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
We're the worst £ for £ team in PL history and it's not even going to be close I think.

Cursed season. Hopefully there are 3 worse teams than us because we'll go down if carries on like this.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
The standard of referees in england is pathetic

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Can’t believe anyone thinking City losing contributes to a bad day. Arsenal are wobbling, City continue to show cracks and we’re hanging in there…have a bit of courage ffs
Even in the logic of someone else winning the league... Why would people want City over Arsenal?

Dan_F

Because City are even more rubbish and have shown absolutely no sign of being able to go on any sort of run this season. They've dropped points in 8 of 24 games.
Alright, I give up. Might as well just give Arsenal the title and end the season :lol:

Dazzmondo

Early days and all but this Mudryk fella looks terrible so far.
I remember seeing an interview with a reporter from Ukraine who had watched them both, talking about Mudryk in comparison with Kvaratskelia and he was completely bemused by the fee placed on Mudryk's head because Kvaratskelia had massively outperformed him in a stronger league was sold for far less money. He didn't seem at all impressed with Mudryk so since then I had been quite sceptical about how good he was, especially when you consider his pretty average goals and assist numbers. So far he's looked well out of his league. There's some talent there but even not considering the fee don't think he's good enough to be starting for Chelsea right now. Looks more like Wolves level atm.

Woodzy

Can’t believe anyone thinking City losing contributes to a bad day. Arsenal are wobbling, City continue to show cracks and we’re hanging in there…have a bit of courage ffs
Yup, with 15 games to play, just one of Arsenal or City dropping points every week (and us winning obviously) is a good a result for us. It's got to the point where I have no preference which one lifts the title now, I care about us building momentum and catching at least one of them.

TheReligion

Abusive
We're the worst £ for £ team in PL history and it's not even going to be close I think.

Cursed season. Hopefully there are 3 worse teams than us because we'll go down if carries on like this.
I think the biggest concern would be the football on display. Does not seem to be any signs of a style or philosophy. Personnel changes each game and no one seems to know their role.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Draw between Newcastle and the Chickens would be fine for us

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Even in the logic of someone else winning the league... Why would people want City over Arsenal?
Yeah I can’t bear the thought of another City win, coming back from behind…especially when we’re in touching distance with them. Arsenal are still insignificant

Smacky The Frog

Afraid Arsenal are winning the league, barring a complete meltdown, which I don't see happening after this. Have been the best, most cohesive team all season despite the recent blip, and City, while still very good, don't look anywhere close to their imperious best and seem to be relying on individual brilliance more than ever. Seems at times like they're struggling for motivation, which is understandable given their recent dominance. Good luck to everyone who is not an Arsenal fan who spends a large amount of time on the internet reading about football.

Dazzmondo

Fair play to Dyche. Always thought he was a great manager and the best appointment Everton could have made but I still thought he might struggle with this Everton side, particularly after their disastrous transfer window but the guy's just great. Instant improvement. So underrated for so long because he plays a different style of football to most good modern managers.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
There is no bad result in this game if you are a bit optimistic. ;)
Correct. Newcastle win, it is Liverpool :lol: :lol:. Draw is great for us anyway, both drop points. Newcastle lose we can pull even further clear tomorrow and it might damage their confidence for future games and for next weekend.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Fair play to Dyche. Always thought he was a great manager and the best appointment Everton could have made but I still thought he might struggle with this Everton side, particularly after their disastrous transfer window but the guy's just great. Instant improvement. So underrated for so long because he plays a different style of football to most good modern managers.
Aye, I'm massively impressed by how well they did today with no #9 to speak of.

Dazzmondo

Afraid Arsenal are winning the league, barring a complete meltdown, which I don't see happening after this. Have been the best, most cohesive team all season despite the recent blip, and City, while still very good, don't look anywhere close to their imperious best and seem to be relying on individual brilliance more than ever. Seems at times like they're struggling for motivation, which is understandable given their recent dominance. Good luck to everyone who is not an Arsenal fan who spends a large amount of time on the internet reading about football.
Why is City winning better than Arsenal? Unless you mean you think they're winning ahead of us, but I don't see why today's results would suggest that before we have even played.

PoTMS

Only bad result today is the Arsenal one. I'll take any result from Newcastle-Liverpool.

(...)

Supports
Arsenal
I don't know if you watched both games, but City right now is by far the better team. They should have been 4 or 5 goals up today. In the last 3 games, Pep stopped experimenting and played his best players and it showed. The only thing I see derailling them is prioritizing Champion's league over PL.

Dazzmondo

Liverpool win is probably the better result taking rivalry out of it. Don't think either are legitimate threats to us though tbh. Nerwcastle have been great this season but they're struggling to score goals in particular atm.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
The shameless Arsenal fans must be getting above themselves again right now. Hoping for a draw or Dippers win next.