g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 24

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
All 3 possible results are not that bad for United to be fair
Liverpool win and to win well is a far better result here for United. Further cement us in 3rd, and hurt Newcastles confidence for next weekend. Yeah Liverpool then gets into the top 4 fight, but that's whatever for me. Not a big deal if they get 4th ahead of Newcastle. Keeps their spending and progress more in check.

Reddy09

How come Chelsea and Southampton made 6 subs in a game?
Am I missing something in rules?

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Liverpool win and to win well is a far better result here for United. Further cement us in 3rd, and hurt Newcastles confidence for next weekend. Yeah Liverpool then gets into the top 4 fight, but that's whatever for me. Not a big deal if they get 4th ahead of Newcastle. Keeps their spending and progress more in check.
I think that's how I feel.

But also, feck Liverpool.

cyberman

Is it in Carragher contract that he has to commentate on Liverpool games ? Is it because their fans hate Tyler so it’s a way to soften up the product?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Newcastle's CM is a bit of a mess, who's supposed to be the sitting midfielder, Longstaff?

Can see Liverpool winning this if they can be bothered and play through the thirds quickly.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Alisson isn't actually that great with the ball at the feet, he benefits massively from Ederson being great that gets a free pass

rajds89

Imagine conceding a goal to that donkey. Incredibly overrated this Newcastle lot.

Dazzmondo

1-0 Liverpool. Nunez. Can't see Newcastle winning this now. They just aren't scoring enough. Draw is probably the best they could hope for now.