Premier League Gameweek 26 (3rd - 5th February 2018)

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Ah.. so that's why he took Theo off...

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Very similar to the Swansea game. We were pretty useless in the 2nd half of that game as well.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Some Arsenal fans have completely wiped from their memory a 3-1 loss to bottom of the table Swansea. Arsenal fans deserve Wenger :lol:

Hammerfell

Quite a few United fans on here saying you'd had a better season than everybody bar Chelsea
I mean if you'd rate a league position other than first and no trophies as a better season then more power to you.

JustinC00

That linesmen is utter shite.. He was less offside there than Aubameyang was

Schneckerl

Well the records will show a Europa League and a League Cup which will be a more relevant statistic in years to come than “2nd, 3rd and 4th place finishes”
EL was a second rate joke trophy nobody cared about until last year to be honest
Just saying the truth

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I think you've hit a nerve with that one. Top banter.
Hit a nerve? Have you seen the state of this place over the last few days. The reaction was positively nonexistent.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
EL was a second rate joke trophy nobody cared about until last year to be honest
Just saying the truth
Is it any worse than getting no trophy and coming 2nd-4th?

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Now with Ospina replacing Cech the real domination will start

pseudo_canadian

Arsenal fans on reddit are absolutely jizzing themselves for scoring a few goals against a defense that consists of Ashley Williams and Eliaquim Mangala.

Can't wait for Kane to dad dick them and score a hat-trick next week.

Jazz

Wow Ramsay on fire today

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man
We will most likely finish 2nd this year without any trophys and I am pretty sure people here will see it as improvement over last year. The league is a better barometer for quality than a few cup games here and there and shows that we clearly have improved as a team, I will take that without a doubt over 5th or 6th and two minor cups, CL is sth else of course.

Schneckerl

Depends on the context? What if united finishes 2nd this season and reaches the CL SF/final? This years teams sure is much better than the last year.

If you disagree with that maybe teams should try to finish 3rd in the CL group stage to have a better shot at a trophy.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Depends on the context? What if united finishes 2nd this season and reaches the CL SF/final? This years teams sure is much better than the last year.
Well the context is that none of the top four made it past the last 16 of the champions league last season and that’s what we are comparing.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
We could still do a United. Finish 6th but win the league cup and Europa league and claim to have had an amazing season.
Ofcourse you'll have an amazing season. Your club would have an European trophy. Cherish it.

Thankfully, you'll not face Everton and Crystal Palace at home there, though.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
I swear the entire football universe revolves around United. Arsenal playing well, Everton disastrous and the narrative still revolves around how Mourinho can’t get the best out of attacking players because Mkhi’s had a field day in miles of space. :lol:

Canagel

I swear the entire football universe revolves around United. Arsenal playing well, Everton disastrous and the narrative still revolves around how Mourinho can’t get the best out of attacking players because Mkhi’s has a field day in miles of space. :lol:
Hated, adored but never ignored.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Lookman scores the game winner for Leipzig as a sub. Good day Everton.

Schneckerl

Well the context is that none of the top four made it past the last 16 of the champions league last season and that’s what we are comparing.
Yeah alright Spurs were acutally in the EL and blew it.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Love how Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang found their Dortmund connection immediately :). They just understand each other so well. Let's see how it goes away now.

Jazz

Didn't realise Schnerdelin was playing for Everton. He was completely invisible!

Getting slated on Grand Old Team - they absolutely hate him - no exaggeration.

Nick7

Didn't realise Schnerdelin was playing for Everton. He was completely invisible!

Getting slated on Grand Old Team - they absolutely hate him - no exaggeration.
They hate him more than we ever did.