Premier League Gameweek 26 (3rd - 5th February 2018)

Nickosaur

That's an awful goal to concede. What a shocking corner, how can you let that in.

cyberman

Big win for Spurs today and a victory for Arsenal in next weeks NLD.
Win our next two v Newcastle and Chelsea would mean we're there imo.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Not gonna be able to watch the Liverpool vs Spurs game. What kinda do we (United fans) want ?
High scoring draw with lots of good football, as I'm planning on watching it. A couple red cards to key players at the end would be a bonus ;)

prath92

A win for spurs and Chelsea this MW could see Liverpool fifth though

RedRom

"Where's Lingard?"
High scoring draw with lots of good football, as I'm planning on watching it. A couple red cards to key players at the end would be a bonus ;)
Red cards to both first choice and sub keepers would be on my bucket list!

Rajma

Hope for draw later in the afternoon, got to admit though won’t be overly bothered if Scousers beat Spurs. :angel:

GM K

Will TFM be an upgrade on Valencia?

I am a big fan of Tony but I have to admit that we really need an upgrade in his position.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Not a fan of any of the premier league refs, but there's something about Mariner that particular rubs me up the wrong way. He's just way too nonchalant for my liking. Comes across as a little too "pally".

paulscholes18

If palace start the 2nd as they ended the 1st then they should be able to get something out of this game

mav_9me

I am a big fan of Tony but I have to admit that we really need an upgrade in his position.
Definitely not an upgrade. More athletic at this point but not an upgrade.

For example I'll describe what he did towards the end. Came off his man outside their own box and rushed into a tackle for which he got passed around leading to a 2 v 1 for Newcastle on their left wing. Now thats an isolated moment but kind of shows his age and inexperience. Might be good enough to be part of the rotation though.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster

Saying we need an upgrade on Valencia is a bit much. We have greater worries of need in the rest of the team to be honest. Would it be nice to have an upgrade on Valencia - sure. I'd love to have Meunier at United, but I'd much rather the money was spent on a couple more midfielders to be honest.

mav_9me

Better defending from TFM when Newcastle had 2 v 1 against him on goal, all by himself in his own half on the counter. Didn't commit to either and forced Kennedy into a late pass leading to offside

R'hllor

TFM can take Darmian`s spot easy, selling Darmian would provide funds to be added for future purchase and TFM/Axel can take his spot.

haram

TFM can take Darmian`s spot easy, selling Darmian would provide funds to be added for future purchase and TFM/Axel can take his spot.
Darmian and Blind are finished here. Both are gone.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
That pen taker for Crystal Palace, surely, surely, they must have a better one. He took one against City and missed as well.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Yea they will be, Blind showed that can be useful, Darmian on other hand, not sure what happened to him.
Offered nothing going forward and then ended up hurting confidence in regards to his defending. Would be classed as a world beater though if he signed for Arsenal.

Camilo

Never a penalty in a million years. What are the commentators on about??

the_box

Supports
Newcastle United
You didn't see the shirt pull? Clear as anything on the replay I saw.
Yeah stone cold pen that happens 40 times a game and is never ever given. But yeah definitely. Clear as day.

Linesman jogging over spitting venom, so desperate to be part of the game. Going to go into conspiracy theory territory here but ever since that Pardew shove they've had it in for us.

slored1

Liverpool with the most average midfield to ever play in the PL. Milner, Henderson and Can, so uninspiring.

mav_9me

Yeah stone cold pen that happens 40 times a game and is never ever given. But yeah definitely. Clear as day.

Linesman jogging over spitting venom, so desperate to be part of the game. Going to go into conspiracy theory territory here but ever since that Pardew shove they've had it in for us.
It's not just any shirt pull imo. Prevented a header on goal.