Premier League Gameweek 26 (3rd - 5th February 2018)

Hoof the ball

Stands to reason that Mhki isn't "buckling under the pressure" when he's not receiving the ball in his own half with everyone behind the ball, unlike almost every game he played for United.

Kapardin

Trust Fat Sam to roll in to the Emirates with his shite backline and give Arsenal's new players the fillip they needed.

James Peril

When the ref manages to miss that offside, all arguments against VAR disappears for a few moments. Ridiculous

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
They’ll be a huge wankfest on ArsenalFanTV tonight. Normal service will
Resume next week.

Smores

Stands to reason that Mhki isn't "buckling under the pressure" when he's not receiving the ball in his own half with everyone behind the ball, unlike almost every game he played for United.
:lol: yeah right

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Hope Auba comes good and spoil City's party in the Carab cup final

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
How does fat Sam keep fooling people that he is actually a manager you can trust with a PL team?
500 pl appearances with 7 different clubs. Never been relegated. He's a decent manager.

Djemba-Djemba

Well we'll see how he does next week at Wembley in a big game against a team that isn't complete shite like Everton are.

He was fecking useless for utd in the big games.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
That shit reminds of Clattenburg and his narrative refereeing.

No linesman should be missing that but game is over so he let the new guy score.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

He kept making wrong decisions for us all the time. His quality when on song was never in doubt though.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
This game is so easy for Arse. Unbelievable from Everton. I was joking about 10 nil but at this rate I wouldn't be surprised:D

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Tonight was Mkhi's first assist since August, calm down everyone

cyberman

Good sign for us though since Arsenal play Spurs next.
If anything I want Arsenal to score 10 today

Kapardin

It's going to be bloody famtastic.
Troopz: "That Mkhi blud, I told ya he's the real deal fam, Mourinho did a de Bruyne again blud, he's gonna win us the Europa fam, in your face Mourinho blud, blah blah"

Until the next big game when Mkhi and the rest of their players collectively lose their spines.

NoLogo

500 pl appearances with 7 different clubs. Never been relegated. He's a decent manager.
Yet the outcome if you hire him is really predictable. Fairly good to very good start that slows down after a couple of games and by the second season has turned to complete shit. Everton seems to have gone through this process even faster. So why not give someone else a chance and see how they will fare? But I guess a fear of going down will drive the board to hire someone they hope to at least get a long enough performance streak from that it will keep them in the PL for that season.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Christ, there are so many sides in the Premier League this season that deserve to be relegated.

pauldyson1uk

The same Everton fan just sent me this.

"Be interesting to be a fly on the wall in the dressing room at half time" commentator just said.
Yeah! Well if they got boots small enough they should put the fukkin fly on in place of Mangala

montpelier

looks like a training game vs. Borehamwood 2nd XI - Goons have played some nice stuff, mind

Officials have read the brochure, :D

Canagel

Aubameyang was clearly offside. Terrible officiating. Everton are a disgrace. Mangala, Williams, Martina, Schneiderlin are terrible.

James Peril

It's a bit different, Mane is a physical monster who can win you any game when he's in the mood. Arsenal doesn't really have anyone like that. I mean, Arsenal has been lacking physical presence in the midfield for years and that's their main problem.
Que? Sadio Mane? He is 1.75m and 70kg, he has the physique of an average 16 year old.

Walters_19_MuFc

They had City, Chelsea, Spurs and us in the first 5 games.

A 5-4-5 record in the league and knocked out of the cup is hardly turning it around.
Moving from the bottom three to tenth is what I would I would define as 'turning it around'.

Traub

Typical Arsenal. As soon as the pressure is off, they back to their best.