Premier League Gameweek 26 fixtures (9th - 11th Feb 2019)

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Spurs will hold on, they always do. Not drawn a single game in 25 which is ridiculous.

youmeletsfly

Zinchenko at LB for City. I wonder if Hazard will stick to that side of the pitch.
Let's see how much of the ball Hazard will see. I suspect they'll get dominated heavily.
Also that Zinchenko dude is pretty pretty fast. But him being kinda young means they'll focus on Walker on the attacking side. So Walker out of position should be exploited by Chelsea.

From our perspective though, Chelsea shouldn't exploit shi7 and get trashed.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Why the feck didn't he pass there?!

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Well clearly there is luck. Is picking the correct combination of numbers and them coming up in the lottery not luck? I’m not even arguing Spurs have been lucky today. I’m arguing it was a hypocritical argument to make.
It’s not really luck, it’s probability. Luck by definition means there is a force that makes things happen, a force that intervenes and benefits people.

prateik

Do Leicester fans think they belong in the top 6? If not, I don't understand why their fans are on Puels back.. Every time I have seen them, they play some nice football.. Are inconsistent but will end up as a top half side. Get results against the top sides too..

They are almost always a decent watch as a neutral.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Looking at the lineups City should win easily.
I don't know. That Chelsea XI is pretty much full strength, and they did win 2-0 last time out (albeit at home). It's going to be a good game, I reckon. Chelsea have a lot to play for.

Do Leicester fans think they belong in the top 6? If not, I don't understand why their fans are on Puels back.. Every time I have seen them, they play some nice football.. Are inconsistent but will end up as a top half side. Get results against the top sides too..

I don't get it either. The biggest mark against his name was going out in the cups early with weakened teams. If you're a solid upper-mid table team, you might as well play for style & domestic cups.

Pagh Wraith

Throwing the cup games was disgraceful. It's not like they have anything to play for in the league.

Bearded One

Spurs have no business getting one point in this match not to mention having three points. Leicester have been awfully profligate.

Rajma

I'd take Vardy at United
Yep, offload Lukaku in the summer and get Vardy. He wouldn’t mind being a 2nd fiddle to Rashford but also is ruthless and perfect for counter attacking. His age would mean that we don’t put an end to Greenwoods chances here as well.

Raw

I read their issues were that they don't do well enough against the shite sides, and only really look good against the top teams.

Makalu

Evans is a better defender than Maguire. Should never have sold him. Van Gaal decimated what was a title winning team and replaced them with inferior players.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I hope Puel doesn’t get sacked. He’s quite clearly a very good manager.