Premier League Gameweek 26 fixtures (9th - 11th Feb 2019)

El Zoido

Chelsea shipped 5 against Spurs a few years ago under Mourinho iirc. When was the last time they conceded 6 in a league game?

Vadim

I actually don’t think Chelsea will sack him now. They will do it next season.

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
Hope to see City scoring 1 more. Chelsea doing an Arsenal now, quite hilarious. I expected City to win but not by this margin.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Yeah I probably am being OTT. But it creeps into every thread on here, even when Utd aren’t playing. Lukaku this, Lukaku that. I’ve already got 7 people on ignore, I won’t have any posts to read at this rate!
Negativity is somewhat frustrating but Lukaku has earned it if we're being honest ;)

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Who are Chelsea left with in terms of managers. They’ve been through most of them.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Can anyone still believe that if City get one more goal United will be sitting in 4th with a BETTER GD than both Arsenal and Chelsea, considering where we were after that Liverpool defeat???

Absolutely mind-blowing! :houllier:

On a side note, I will be sooo glad when Aguero goes back to his boyhood club in Argentina.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
I'd be having Rashford over Sancho.

Sterling is almost always terrible for England though, so maybe I'd persist with him a little while longer and if things don't improve I'd drop him.
Sancho has been incredible for Dortmund by all accounts though, and is a natural wide man whereas I do prefer Rashford down the middle.

TsuWave

Guardiola said "es el mejor" to Aguero has he was coming off. can't really argue against it

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Hazard still trying - was hoping he’d go into one of his sulk phases for the rest of the season.

Djemba-Djemba

Sancho has been incredible for Dortmund by all accounts though, and is a natural wide man whereas I do prefer Rashford down the middle.
Rashford has been incredible for Utd though since Ole took over. He's been very good for England too.

It'd be incredibly harsh if Rashford was the one dropped.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Someone didn’t think this through at Brighton.

RG 11

Can anyone still believe that if City get one more goal United will be sitting in 4th with a BETTER GD than both Arsenal and Chelsea, considering where we were after that Liverpool defeat???

On a side note, I will be sooo glad when Aguero goes back to his boyhood club in Argentina.
We're already ahead based on goals scored, aren't we?

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Rashford has been incredible for Utd though since Ole took over. He's been very good for England too.

Would be harsh on any of them I feel.

Sterling's been one of the best in the league 2 seasons running, Kane is well .. Kane, and Sancho is tearing it up for the team leading the league in Germany and touted as one of the biggest talents in world football.

It's so good to have options :drool: , still remember the dark days where Carroll was our 'Plan B'.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham

I agree Rashford has been outstanding, but is it not moreso as a striker than winger/WF while Sancho is naturally more wide?

Trophy Room

Indeed.