Premier League Gameweek 28 + League Cup final

kidbob

I hope Watford stay up, they are much better than a lot of the other teams. Gave us a few issues as well in the last game. Of course a proper good team will beat them.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
The invincible thing doesn’t bother me but Christ this performance does.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
And after all that. Nigel “Ostrich” Pearson is the one who finally beats them.

Its a funny ol game

KennyBurner

Somebody might need to checks Lovrens mental health after this. The first game he starts and they ship 3 goals. I hope they dont blame him for this because he wasnt at fault for any of the goals.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Fantastic knee jerk response to events immediately happening without at all reflecting on anything that isn’t immediately in front of you. Gold standard.
But people have been saying it all season haven’t they?

prateik

Scouse boom-bust cycle .. a bit late for the bust part this season.. but its still alive.

Seriously though.. first time they have conceded 2 or more in consecutive games since 2016 or something..

This is a major upset.

Fts 74

Always had a feeling when it did happen it would be something like this.

The day their luck finally ran out Watford thoroughly deserve it

DocRockter

The nightmare is finally over.. Now corona(or the Queen passing away, I heard[hoping ofcourse not]) do your stuff..

Guy Incognito

Scouse boom-bust cycle .. a bit late for the bust part this season.. but its still alive.

Seriously though.. first time they have conceded 2 or more in consecutive games since 2016 or something..

This is a major upset.
They've been unbeaten in the league for over a year now. As City showed it's tricky to sustain a winning run for so long.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Somebody might need to checks Lovrens mental health after this. The first game he starts and they ship 3 goals. I hope they dont blame him for this because he wasnt at fault for any of the goals.
His presence always seems to feck Liverpool up whether he was personally at fault for a goal or not.