Premier League Gameweek 28 + League Cup final

D. Mungai

I really told my friend a Liverpool fan, that with the rumours of EPL being suspended it will really affect them. I have the WhatsApp messages but I can not attach media here.. Incredible. If the talk persist, of League suspension, then Liverpool will collapse at least to prolong the championship.

vodrake

Feels like a result that's been coming for a while.

Liverpool have been cruising the last few games and relying on their front line to pull out a bit of magic to bail them out of tough spots. Had to fail at some point

Dante

Average bang
Pfft, Chelsea conceded 15 in 2004/05.

Paolo Ferreira > all.
To be fair, I'd put Carvalho and Terry right up there alongside Rio and Vidic.

But whereas you had Makalele, we had Carrick. So swings and roundabouts. We were a much better attacking force as a result. On balance, I think the 08 edges it.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Watford did very well in the reverse fixture.

liverpools points haul is impressive. But they have been lucky. I’m looking forward to next year.

Gordon S

Watford could have 5. Liverpool stopped giving a toss about the league already

Djemba-Djemba

This is their first really bad result in the League since losing to Swansea in January 2018.

It's been so fecking long, I forgot how nice it is to see Liverpool play badly and lose in the PL.

buck3y3nut

Supports
Liverpool
Probably the worst performance I've ever seen of this Liverpool team. From the start, it looked like they came into it thinking it was going to be a stroll in the park. Were on battery save mode. Definitely outplayed, and out-coached in all departments today. This hopefully should be the last time Lovren plays for us.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Feck was TAA doing. What a bellend. No wonder everybody hates the pricks

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
How many scousers are gonna come out and say "i don't care about going unbeaten anyway"

K_Ash

that's why this league is the best one by far " you just never know!!" :lol: ...'Pool could score 3 in 5 minutes too.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
The REAL Liverpool has returned folks