Premier League Gameweek 28 + League Cup final

Djemba-Djemba

They were 11 odd points ahead at some stage so yeah?
I had a look at their fixtures, they have some stinkers coming up. Theyre out of it imo. Its all about who will catch them. I mean they need defenders scoring two a game to nick draws v Leicester and Bournemouth. That wont continue.
Everyone is so wildly inconsistent it's almost impossible to predict what will happen.

We've deffo got a good chance though of making top 4, Chelsea have been poor for most of the season, Leicester seem in free fall, Mourinho seems to have given up on this season and Bruno has given us a huge lift.

Things look brighter than they did a month ago at least.

RedCurry

Dont think Utd beat Everton away, but can see spurs beating wolves.
That would be how it would almost certainly go a month ago. But we seem to be on a bounce at the moment and should be beating Everton by a few tomorrow.

cyberman

Everyone is so wildly inconsistent it's almost impossible to predict what will happen.

We've deffo got a good chance though of making top 4, Chelsea have been poor for most of the season, Leicester seem in free fall, Mourinho seems to have given up on this season and Bruno has given us a huge lift.

Thinks look brighter than they did a month ago at least.
I agree. Id also add Chelsea have a bad habit of dropping points before our tough games to the point our last 8 odd games are a cake walk compared to theirs simply because we are running out of them. Its catching up on them so long may it continue.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
That would be how it would almost certainly go a month ago. But we seem to be on a bounce at the moment and should be beating Everton by a few tomorrow.
i think at goodison they can be difficult. I just hope they turn up tomorrow :D Ideally for us Wolves draw at least, Everton win

Djemba-Djemba

I agree. Id also add Chelsea have a bad habit of dropping points before our tough games to the point our last 8 odd games are a cake walk compared to theirs simply because we are running out of them. Its catching up on them so long may it continue.
Aye if we're still in a good position after the next 4 games we should make top 4.

Our fixtures from the end of March to the end of the season are very very winnable.

Gasolin

i think at goodison they can be difficult. I just hope they turn up tomorrow :D Ideally for us Wolves draw at least, Everton win
Yeah who knows. But with Bruno the team has changed the mindset and now it seems they are going for the wins no matter what. It may turn out to be a win for United.

vodrake

Even if Chelsea are inconsistent and drop more points, people need to keep in mind they'll have no distraction after next week.
No extra match distraction, but another mental blow if they get battered by Bayern again

dal

FYI off topic but can someone message me a river for the Utd game please, last stream (app) has run dry

Thanks in advance

Can’t post on match day this was most relevant *

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
You mean CL? If so, they don't have distraction since Wesnesday, or was it Tuesday?
No extra match distraction, but another mental blow if they get battered by Bayern again
I don't think the mental side will be as big as the fact they don't have to use their relatively thin squad across a single competition while we'll playing EL every week.

Paul_Scholes18

I hope we do not underestimate EL and go for top 4. I want to bloody win something and still expect us to drop points to mess top 4/5 anyway.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
Watford to win 2-1. Lovren with a howler. Deeney with a pen. Place your bets lads.

Last edited:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Ramsdale has a bad habit of pushing his saves out instead of wide. The defending by Bournemouth was jittery through out surprised they hung on for a draw.
They’re too deep when they do defend. They never had much of an out ball either.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
If Lovren only played more often they would struggle to keep up with Leicester and City.

RedCurry

Trent getting roasted down the left
He plays in a very dominant team but if was playing for a team that had to defend deep for large parts, he would seriously be exposed. He’s basically a creative winger occupying a defensive position.

pav1790

Some of the problems showing up. May be it’s just the off day at the office for taa but generally attacking fullbacks can be pinned back by a couple of accurate balls behind. No idea why it’s not tried more often. Granted this is the first match of the scousers I am watching in a while except ours.

OldSchoolManc

Why isn’t Chamberlain booked there? It’s no wonder everybody thinks Liverpool get an easy ride

Deery

Dreary
Some of the problems showing up. May be it’s just the off day at the office for taa but generally attacking fullbacks can be pinned back by a couple of accurate balls behind. No idea why it’s not tried more often. Granted this is the first match of the scousers I am watching in a while except ours.
No, it happens quite a lot with Trent he gets exposed when in defensive positions all the time.