Premier League Gameweek 29

croadyman

An okayish day for us. Win tomorrow and Chelsea lose and it will have been a great weekend.
I would be very happy with draws for both of us to keep the gap at 3 points, however my gut feeling is that we could end up 6 points behind after this weekend but feel our chance to get the gap down will be when Chelsea face City and we are at home to Sheff Utd in the rearranged fixtures.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout

In case you don't know, Broja is a centre forward from Slough (who plays for Albania U18s) and Anjorin is a attacking mid from Dorset. I can't see either of them getting any minutes today.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Come on you blues, London that is.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
How does Micah Richards keep getting an invite back to pundit the guy is unbelievably biased towards city on everything.

ShinjiNinja26

How does Micah Richards keep getting an invite back to pundit the guy is unbelievably biased towards city on everything.
He’s probably the only guy they can find that wants to come in and talk about City every week. Can’t stand him either hopefully we wipe the smug grin off his face this afternoon!

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
He’s probably the only guy they can find that wants to come in and talk about City every week. Can’t stand him either hopefully we wipe the smug grin off his face this afternoon!

Is he considered some sort of city legend or something? He doesn’t even try hide how he feels about anyone that plays against City. Like you say I really hope we can get the 3 points today as I know he will be like a moody child at full time.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Is he considered some sort of city legend or something? He doesn’t even try hide how he feels about anyone that plays against City. Like you say I really hope we can get the 3 points today as I know he will be like a moody child at full time.
He's not Man City legend but he is a Man City fan.

Walters_19_MuFc

Lets see if Billy 'Goat' Gilmour can continue where he left off against Liverpool.

British midfield from Chelsea. Nice to see!

cyberman

I would be very happy with draws for both of us to keep the gap at 3 points, however my gut feeling is that we could end up 6 points behind after this weekend but feel our chance to get the gap down will be when Chelsea face City and we are at home to Sheff Utd in the rearranged fixtures.
Chelsea still have to play City and Liverpool it all evens out and our run in is far more favourable after today.
Spurs away could be the easiest of the lot after their CL game funnily enough

Jonno

Obviously an Everton result would be massive for us today.

One thing we don’t need to worry about is the London teams dropping points. One of them does every week, increasing our top 4 chances.

DevilRed

everton will inevitably feck this up.

This isn't even a remotely interesting match for them. They look like they just want to feck off back home and have a nice kip.