Premier League Gameweek 3

Ixion

Going to go out on a limb and say Ole will be the last man standing from him, Lampard and Arteta.

acnumber9

Arsenal are so bad it’s not even funny anymore. It’s a disgrace that Arsenal have been allowed to get into this position.

Tiber

Today was the anniversary of the 8-2 game.

Bit lazy to go all the way to 5-0 and not just finish the job.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
If Leno wasn't on song today it'd have been about 12-0.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I miss Nani, good player and would be thought of even more highly if Ronaldo hadn't left such a void
Nani was a great player, the comparisons to Ronaldo were unfair of course but he's still our best winger since Ronaldo left.

GlasgowCeltic

Never really hated Arsenal, even in the 90's when were total rivals. Dont like seeing them like this, a nothing club almost, just making up the numbers.
Agree, should be up there taking the fight to the oil clubs as much as Utd and Liverpool

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Southampton are better than this lot. More pressing, more organized, more intent going forward.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Gundogan is so so good, criminally underrated.
Had a couple of poor seasons in fairness, I'd say a great first season where the team as a whole underachieved, average for a couple and magnificent the last 18 months. I think putting his injuries behind him has seen the real Gundogan from Dortmund turn up finally. A steal at £18m.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
What are they applauding ?
The massive mental strenght required to spend money, travel to Manchester, get humiliated, wreck your weekend and managing to still stand up.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Arsenal players waiting in front of fans to collect abuse.

Last edited:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
It's like Kroenke felt so bad about Wenger and took it so personally that fans basically forced him to sack him that he decided his mission was to make them regret it

Ixion

Arsenal never recovered from years of playing for the 4th place trophy. Never had any ambition or ruthlessness.

Sylar

Arsenal have to forego their August goal of the month competition eh?

VivaJesperBlomqvist

I’m actually getting kind of sad about Arsenal after spending my childhood fearing and hating them so much.

There’s something sad about it.

I miss those 00s games.

Tiber

Cheer up Arteta, its not like Amazon are recording every second of your misery for posterity.

Tiber

First time I ever went to Old Trafford was the 6-2 victory over Arsenal. Today is the anniversary of 8-2. I'm sure there were more big results.

Maybe its just a perception, but it feels like for a big team Arsernal have received an oddly large number of thrashings over the years.