Premier League Gameweek 3

Sylar

Anfield quiet as F

They will jammy a goal and cheer and the commentator will talk about how special the noise is

OleBoiii

Liverpool's passing is shit. They also look really vulnerable on the counter.

LARulz

Have they had a 'blip' under Tuchel yet?

The worry was if they hired a competent manager because the squad is good enough to win the league.
Don't think so - been smooth sailing. Made the best of the bunch he had and then built in the summer

It's a very strong squad with a very good manager. I thought they'd win the league and so far nothing has changed my mind - I feel they, more than City, have the ability to grind out results more often if needed

Tony247

Matches like this tell you why Chelsea wanted to replace Alonso with a proper LB. He is a defensive liability.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
TAA is the polar opposite of AWB. Wonderful going forward, but very sus defensively.
I was just about to say something similar. Mount went past him there like he was prime Luis Figo.

It’s a definite path to get at Liverpool. He is a woeful defender for all his strengths in attack.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I know he’s played well but playing Elliott instead of a third midfielder has left us open.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I think it's more important Liverpool get back in the losing habit early on.

We'll worry about Chelsea later on.
Yeah first priority is that dippers start losing games. Anyone who wants them to win needs to be given the 'scouse lover' tag and binned to the newbies.

TheLastQuestion

Supports
Stevenage
This game reminded me I saw a thread by Liverpool fans saying they have 2 of the best 3 centre backs in the world. VVD and Matip :lol:. Matip has been really poor this game, the delusion never ends with them