Premier League Gameweek 3

prateik

Joelinton getting way with his little fouls.. Klopp must be missing Fabinho right now..

mav_9me

The next step for Newcastle is improve on Joellinton, Burns and Almiron.

TheLord

Keep running at Trent.
Yeah, such a poor defender. Costs so many points every season because of his defensive heroics. And there's still so many on here who keep defending him just because he makes good runs down the flanks and is good at set-pieces.Very overrated package, overall.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Add Joelinton to the long illustrious list of Brazilian foul machine midfielders immune to yellow cards.

Ramires
Fernandinho
Lucas Leiva

cyberman

Maybe I'm wrong but as per my understanding you do have to have a great chance to score in order to be red. The way you're describing then any chance is literally a chance to score then it should always be a red.
You don’t, being last man will do. Being last man and committing a foul is a red because it’s automatically accepted its a goal scoring opportunity

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
'Miggy' has done that a few times. Got into really good positions and wasted them. Newcastle have pace, I would be tempting them out and then hit them over the top, or run at TAA.
He needs Grealish to diss him again for no reason. After that purple patch he’s gone back to being a headless chicken

alexthelion

Agreed. As it's Saudi Utd the red was going to go up first even if they're was doubt so VAR would not overturn. Of it was a player against Saudi Money Utd then ref would play on, VAR would call it not a clear and obvious error. Saudi Moneys win either way.

Welcome to the new world.
:lol:

Typically deluded Dumbstar.

Dazzmondo

Almiron is definitely a position Newcastle need to upgrade if they plan on challenging for the league

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Maybe I'm wrong but as per my understanding you do have to have a great chance to score in order to be red. The way you're describing then any chance is literally a chance to score then it should always be a red.
If it’s last man and you make a foul it’s a red. Nothing more complicated than that.

PoTMS

We really missed a trick on not buying Trippier. Such a good player but also a real leader and captain. Fecking Atletico cnuts.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
We really missed a trick on not buying Trippier. Such a good player but also a real captain. Fecking Atletico cnuts.
He wanted to come to us too. All his family are United fans apparently.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Agreed. As it's Saudi Utd the red was going to go up first even if they're was doubt so VAR would not overturn. Of it was a player against Saudi Money Utd then ref would play on, VAR would call it not a clear and obvious error. Saudi Moneys win either way.

Welcome to the new world.
:lol:

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
This was on commentary. He said he was slightly on the fence about the red until he heard Carra screeching about it a half-time now. Now he thinks it was a definite red.
That’s brilliant.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Gakpo should never start ahead of Jota.

I’m glad he does though.

SAFMUTD

You don’t, being last man will do. Being last man and committing a foul is a red because it’s automatically accepted its a goal scoring opportunity
The last man rule doesn't apply like that. Last man means he's the last man between the player and the goal (without counting the keeper). By meaning the last man means there's no chance por another player to defend it, that's why the angle matter. It may be a player behind but if the angle is not right he will eventually catch him.

I don't know if I explained myself clear there haha