Premier League Gameweek 30+31

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I feel like that's bad management though if you're unable to secure them permanently in the next season and rely on them too much when they're on loan.
Can they do anything about it though based on their situation being Championship team. That's the reality of being Championship team, you'll need to do everything what you gotta do to get promoted. Beside, they should have never be in the play off in the first place since Leeds gave them a freebie which reflects to the players were not good enough in the first place for PL.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Klopp rarely rotates much though. You think he will start now?
Likely not! Klopp tends to give you a chance to play your way in and if you can make the spot your own you’ll keep it till injuries etc take effect. It’s more having players who can change the game and offer something different from the bench in cameo appearances. Shaqiri Lallana Ox and keita have all done that in moments over the last 2 years. The latter two are the ones who’ll be looking to really cement a place if possible.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Those fixtures are winnable and the other teams have tougher fixtures than us, it's totally not impossible to say at this point.

And beside, if we can't even secure the top 4 given our players are back from injury now and the advantage of fixtures ahead of us compared to the two teams above us then it's simply show that we are not good enough and we truly don't deserve it.
It's not impossible but we'd obviously rather be in Chelsea or Leicester's position.
We wouldn't have deserve it over the season. It's not about whether we are good enough now with points to make up. Even if we win every game we might not make it.

Walters_19_MuFc

NJM78

I like your positivity. I remember you being similarly confident of top 4 last season when i was saying otherwise.
I never believed we would get top four this season or last (people call me negative) so for me it's a bonus we are even still in with a slim chance. We have been pretty rubbish all season to be fair, dropping almost 50% of points available. Hopefully we can win the Europa.

We are still some way from being a top side in my opinion, adding quality players like a Sancho would help of course although I still have reservations with Ole.

Next season will be even tougher.

Leftback99

Yeah, you're probably right.

Then again, finishing fifth and/or winning the EL will see us qualify, so we have plenty of options available to us. No excuses.
We've definitely got a good chance across 4th/City's potential ban for 5th/EL.

cyberman

I expected Spurs to finish above us you argued otherwise, they did by 5 points. They won 3 of their last 5 at home.

I support the side, i'm just realistic when others seem to think we'll win every game and Chelsea will drop points in every tough game. Bookies give us at best a 40% chance of beating Sheff Utd and Brighton in our next two games.
No you didnt. You claimed harder home games was an advantage, thats all it was. Turned out it wasnt since everybody had a shit end to the season and was the worst race to 4th in the history of the league so nobody took advantage. Hell it was Arsenal of all teams who threw it away.
Look, this thread is nothing but Chelsea win, its over, Chelsea lose, its on. Since August its been like this. Can we not wait and see how they play v City and beyond before we start claiming playing 3 of the top 5 is an easier run in than teams with nothing to play for that usually go the beach early at this stage?
If Liverpool is easy because their season is done then surely most of our remaining games is easier as well? City and Wolves, there you go. 2 teams who are guarenteed to be at it.
Its such a weird schdule, there are so many factors to consider rather than shitting ourselves because Chelsea beat Villa by a goal after falling behind.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
If Everton can't beat Liverpool's under 16 then they have absolutely no chance today

i reckon this will be over by half time
Liverpool don't often win at Goodison do they? This is usually a low scoring draw or 0-0. It's Anfield where they have a complete mental hold over Everton.

LARulz

Who was it that ran off on the wing when the whistle went thinking it was kick off :lol: :lol:

Wayne's World

Liverpool don't often win at Goodison do they? This is usually a low scoring draw or 0-0. It's Anfield where they have a complete mental hold over Everton.
They don't but Everton have beaten them in 18 attempts and there's no indication that will change today.

Reckon Liverpool will be two up by half time

Reddevildans

Chelsea have the head start. Both Leicester and Chelsea have the tougher run in by far. Still a lot to play for. We basically have to win every game from now on bar maybe one. Fixtures are in our favour but we really need to stamp our authority now on games by picking Fernandes and pogba in every game. No rotation no bench. Take the gamble and play them both.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
@SilentWitness what do you think going into this? You’re not bad at home right?
Difficult to say because I don’t think home advantage matters with no crowd and the situation means there is no form going into the match. If DCL and Richarlison are up for it we will always have a chance in games. Just hope Keane doesn’t have a shitter.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Who was that on the left for the dippers that ran down the pitch instead of doing the knee thing? :lol:

Leftback99

No you didnt. You claimed harder home games was an advantage, thats all it was. Turned out it wasnt since everybody had a shit end to the season and was the worst race to 4th in the history of the league so nobody took advantage. Hell it was Arsenal of all teams who threw it away.
Look, this thread is nothing but Chelsea win, its over, Chelsea lose, its on. Since August its been like this. Can we not wait and see how they play v City and beyond before we start claiming playing 3 of the top 5 is an easier run in than teams with nothing to play for that usually go the beach early at this stage?
If Liverpool is easy because their season is done then surely most of our remaining games is easier as well? City and Wolves, there you go. 2 teams who are guarenteed to be at it.
Its such a weird schdule, there are so many factors to consider rather than shitting ourselves because Chelsea beat Villa by a goal after falling behind.
Quite the opposite but i won't bother quoting.
No one has said that (second bold) either.

V.O.

Pretty sure mile dean shouldn't be anywhere near this match. Tranmere fan my arse.
Even if he is a Tranmere fan, there's no way in hell you grow up on the fecking Wirral as a football fan without SOME opinion on Liverpool, Everton and/or their supporters.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
It's not impossible but we'd obviously rather be in Chelsea or Leicester's position.
We wouldn't have deserve it over the season. It's not about whether we are good enough now with points to make up. Even if we win every game we might not make it.
I don't know what are you referring to here since I clearly was referring to the OP mentioned about being impossible which I responded that we have the advantages of the fixtures & there are two teams we could catch. Before pandemic, I remember reading into Leicester forum that they have concern about their recent bad form, and based on yesterday game, fair to say they still continue the same form.

The point of me saying whether we are good enough or no is because we have winnable games while you compare to Leicester their fixtures are way tougher than us and even tougher than the Watford game they drew. To me, 7 out of 8 wins will secure us top 4, if you don't think so then it's your opinion. If we can't secure it with players are coming back from injury now then we are simply have no excuse but to blame ourselves for being not good enough.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Amazing work Mike Dean has been doing lockdown, didn't think he could become a bigger twat but he's absolutely nailed it.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Thought they had to clean the ball when it went off? Or doesn’t it apply to ancelotti?

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Dalglish's face mask is a terrible fit. It looks like he is wearing his daughter's bra.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Tyler's not going to be able to contain himself when Liverpool do with the league. He's really going to give it some in that match

V.O.

Anybody know what Tom Davies is for?