Premier League Gameweek 30+31

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Phil Neville sounding like a decent commentator on my stream. Miles better than when he did that England Italy World Cup game a few years back and was hammered on social media.

Shark

@NotShark
Brighton looked the equal of Leicester for the first 70 mins. Getting squeezed now, though.
Leicester have picked up a bit I'd still say Brighton have been rather comfortable. They look pretty toothless.

marktan

Leicester in a bit of trouble for top 4 if they draw this, after looking very comfortable in the pre-corona part of the season. If either us or Wolves win our game in hand, we're 6 points behind Leicester, and Leicester's remaining games are: United, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Sheffield, Palace and Bournemouth

We comparatively have a pretty easy remaining 8 fixtures, Wolves a little harder but not as hard as Leicesters.

Raw

Leicester in a bit of trouble for top 4 if they draw this, after looking very comfortable in the pre-corona part of the season. If either us or Wolves win our game in hand, we're 6 points behind Leicester, and Leicester's remaining games are: United, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Sheffield, Palace and Bournemouth

We comparatively have a pretty easy remaining 8 fixtures, Wolves a little harder but not as hard as Leicesters.
Chelsea is an FA Cup game. They have Everton in the league.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Only watched the second half, Leicester don’t look right at all. Should have won last game and be beating Brighton here tonight, they might just get sucked in to the top 4 fight now.

cyberman

Not a handball if youre falling down is a rule but don't know if that applies.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Another 0-0. What a letdown this restart has been.

Happy to see Leicester dropping points. Win our game tomorrow & we’re 6 points behind them with an easier run in & a game against them.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Brighton were very good defensively, I don't remember Leicester creating a clear cut chance.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Brighton won't be an easy game next week. They looked comfortable tonight.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Blocking a header going towards goal with your arm in a very unnatural position surely must be a pen?

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Soyuncu is a top player. If I were Pep, that would be my CB signing in the summer to partner Laporte.

Nickosaur

Excellent re-start from Brighton. I had feared for them but they've looked really good in their first two games. Still have some tough games coming up so not safe yet.

joedirt87

4 massive points in two games for
Brighton.

If anything, Leicester are most likely to drop out the top four. They look stale!

Yep they look the team most likely to drop out if United or Wolves can put together a good run over the last 8 games. tough run of games for them too.

game against BHA is worrying me after their last 2 games.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Win tomorrow and we are 6 behind Leicester and 5 behind Chelsea who play City the following day. With two catchable teams and in the last 8 of the Europa League not qualifying for the Champions League is starting to look less and less excusable for Ole.

TheGodsInRed

4 massive points in two games for
Brighton.

If anything, Leicester are most likely to drop out the top four. They look stale!
Yeah I actually now think they are more catchable than Chelsea. Form is everything in a short spell of 9 games like this, bit like a World Cup.

always_hoping

On paper Brighton at home was probably deemed a "easy" fixture for Leicester, yet didn't turn out that way as Brighton got a deserved point out of that game. They have a week rest now before facing United and i'm not expecting United will get anything easy against them.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
We'are taking it. Good result for us, their upcoming fixtures will not be nicer than Watford & Brighton. Let's make sure we get 3 points against Sheffield.