Premier League Gameweek 30+31

GeorgieBoy

We can absolutely catch Leicester.
Win tomorrow and we're 6 points behind with 21 points remaining. Their run in is very tough.
Chelsea.
Everton.
Palace.
Arsenal.
Bournemouth.
Sheffield United.
Spurs.
Us.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Mourinho vs Moyes. It’s like watching 2 ex girlfriends who made us miserable getting into a fight.
:D

I have to say I am looking forward to it in a bit of a perverse way. Every minute of drudgery will be something I'll be thankful I don't have to sit through every week.

Perseus

Brighton were very good defensively, I don't remember Leicester creating a clear cut chance.
Leicester 0-0 restricted to long shots, like Arsenal before them. Brighton: good results but disappointing in their last two games. Points are better than form.

Sylar

Not sure if mentioned (probably has been)

But Is spurs v West Ham the first time it's ever been former United manager vs former United manager in the league?

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Win tomorrow and we're 6 points behind with 21 points remaining. Their run in is very tough.
Chelsea.
Everton.
Palace.
Arsenal.
Bournemouth.
Sheffield United.
Spurs.
Us.
Yea we should most certainly be there or thereabouts.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Leicester 0-0 restricted to long shots, like Arsenal before them.
Yeah, we play them next in league game (After SHU), hopefully we get early goal. Can see us struggling like Leicester did.

Leicester in a bit of trouble for top 4 if they draw this, after looking very comfortable in the pre-corona part of the season.
10 points from 30 for Leicester. They are on a terrible run.
Aye, their form since 14th December is horrific*. Incredible start to the season is the only reason they are anywhere near top 4.

*DLLWWLLWDDLLWDD

Deery

Dreary
Will Mourhino get Harry Kane in the box tonight?

Just bet on him to score anytime better not piss about on the wings..

edcunited1878

I don't necessarily agree with so many people saying United can overtake Chelsea and Leicester for a CL place. United are a team who have not shown that consistency and that conviction to grab full results when the opportunities present itself.

The suspension in the league came at a really, really bad time for United because they were arguably the form team in the league outside of Liverpool, which could be debatable as well as they haven't done too well results wise since losing to Watford and getting knocked out in CL by Atletico.

We really have to take this on a match by match basis starting again tomorrow against Sheffield. Everyone needs to be completely focused and prepared for the match in front of them. Just need results, no matter the performance or luck needed. These are the gauntlet of matches that Fergie always talked about where a 1-nil result is better than any great performance and grinding out full results make all the difference at the end of the season.

I could careless if Pogba and Bruno start tomorrow or in the future. If it means United have a better chance at winning the match, okay. But also having match winners coming off the bench is even more important with the lack of match fitness, potential for injury, and amount of matches between now and the end of the season where off days and how you recover from matches are completely different.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Chelsea.
Everton.
Palace.
Arsenal.
Bournemouth.
Sheffield United.
Spurs.
Us.
They will continue to drop points and we will catch them, get 2 points ahead of them then on the final day they’ll beat us.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I don't necessarily agree with so many people saying United can overtake Chelsea and Leicester for a CL place. United are a team who have not shown that consistency and that conviction to grab full results when the opportunities present itself.

The suspension in the league came at a really, really bad time for United because they were arguably the form team in the league outside of Liverpool, which could be debatable as well as they haven't done too well results wise since losing to Watford and getting knocked out in CL my Atletico.

We really have to take this on a match by match basis starting again tomorrow against Sheffield. Everyone needs to be completely focused and prepared for the match in front of them. Just need results, no matter the performance or luck needed. These are the gauntlet of matches that Fergie always talked about where a 1-nil result is better than any great performance and grinding out full results make all the difference at the end of the season.

I could careless if Pogba and Bruno start tomorrow or in the future. If it means United have a better chance at winning the match, okay. But also having match winners coming of the bench is even more important with the lack of match fitness, potential for injury, and amount of matches between now and the end of the season where off days and how you recover from matches are completely different.
Well, given advantage fixtures compared to Leicester, if we don't overtake them for CL place. We're simply not good enough & Leicester fully deserve it getting points against tough opposition teams. To put it simple, if the players really think they truly a top PL & CL material then they will need to start stepping up from the inconsistency because our remaining fixtures are winnable for squad of top PL club.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
To be fair, Leicester sort of knew this was coming considering how well they overperformed their xG and xPts at the start of the season, Vardy in particular. Didn't stop some stuffing their fingers in their ears, mind.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Seriously conflicted how I want this one to go - better for us that Spurs drop points as they're still slightly closer than I’d like, but I really want West Ham to feck-off and even a point would be valuable given the rest of the shite down there.

It’s your classic “can’t both sides lose?” match.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
To be fair, Leicester sort of knew this was coming considering how well they overperformed their xG and xPts at the start of the season, Vardy in particular. Didn't stop some stuffing their fingers in their ears, mind.
I've never got why XG is ridiculed by some, it's ofcourse pointless in the context of the game just gone but it's about as accurate as foreshadower as it's possible to get.

Walters_19_MuFc

Yep they look the team most likely to drop out if United or Wolves can put together a good run over the last 8 games. tough run of games for them too.

game against BHA is worrying me after their last 2 games.
Yeah. Despite having a favourable run, no games between now and the end of the season will be easy. From our point of view, I just hope we can finish the season strongly and break into the top four.

AFC NimbleThumb

Mark Noble is a shocking player.

How Herrera let Lee Cattermole of the south manhandle him I’ll never know!

saivet

No idea how fit he is but surely Wilshere is a better option than Noble.