Premier League Gameweek 30+31

Red Keane

His contract expires after next season, they might as well give those 100 mil to me.
My point was that City should offer Sane a choice, see out the remainder of his contract (and thus leave on a free next season) & rot in the reserves. Or sign a new deal (and get more game time next season) & allow Sane to leave after next season if another club makes a good offer (assuming he still wants to leave).

In other words what I am advocating City do with Sane is similar to what AC Milan did with Thiago Silva; allow him to leave, but only if he signs a new deal to bump up the transfer fee.

FireballXL5

What's happened to Harry Kane? Looks a right plodder these days. Is he fit?

No doubt he'll score now!

fps

What's happened to Harry Kane? Looks a right plodder these days. Is he fit?

No doubt he'll score now!
I honestly wonder with the injuries and the number of times he seems to have played when not fully fit if we’ve now seen the best of him.

kidbob

I still wouldn't mind Rice here, especially if at a reasonable price. He could become a very good player.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
West Ham hanging on now, far to easy to get through them now

fps

I hate those kinds of Mourinho responses. It’s almost as if he’s acting to give himself the excuse of his team doesn’t then get the result. Wonder what the players think of it too, it’s like he petulantly cuts that player loose at those moments.

SirAnderson

Tonight I will be please no matter what. Spurs win gets West Ham even closer to relegation. West Ham win, we can laugh at Mourinho and Spurs with a side of cheese. A draw, refer to Spurs win and West Ham win.

lysglimt

Scout
Really like Declan Rice - and now he looks like Nick Powell with his new haircut :)

SirAnderson

I hate those kinds of Mourinho responses. It’s almost as if he’s acting to give himself the excuse of his team doesn’t then get the result. Wonder what the players think of it too, it’s like he petulantly cuts that player loose at those moments.
It's crazy how often he does it. Just early he was Hero Kane, now its Pitiful look Kane.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Antonio is one of those Welbeck-like players who can’t kick the ball without falling over.