Premier League Gameweek 30+31

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Spurs were always going to look better once Jose got Kane, Son and others back. People were righting him off too soon.
Spurs have been shit tonight, little early to be praising them

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
It’s a real pity Bournemouth, Villa and Norwich are so bad. I would love to see West Ham punished for being so poor and making so many bad decisions.
I agree in that I always want West Ham down, but I do think they have more quality than the teams you mention. That's not saying a great deal of course, and they don't always show it.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Spurs were always going to look better once Jose got Kane, Son and others back. People were righting him off too soon.
I don’t think they’ve looked great at all. They have labored to a win against a woeful Moyes West Ham, and needed a lucky OG to break the deadlock.

Greck

Spurs have been shit tonight, little early to be praising them
They've been good. West ham have been shite too but we've seen Jose teams struggle against equally clueless teams with poor ponderous passing. Today they actually look like they know where the ball should go

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
WestHam are garbage
They will go down I think.

They have to play Chelsea and United. No Points there for them
Villa on the last day could be a survival playoff!

Hope they go down

Irrational.

Afterwards West Ham went on a 7 game winless run
Seems to be a recurring theme with a lot of our lower-table opponents that we drop points against.

West Ham are a particularly nasty, spiteful club though. Still won't forgive their World Cup final denying us a CL spot at their last game at the Bollock Ground.

MonkeysMagic

I cant imagine there are many non-west h fans sad to see them relegated. The bigger mystery is what chairmen see in Moyes to hire him despite his abysmal record in improving teams.

pascell

Nice to see Brooks back for Bournemouth, hopefully he can stay injury free.

Also the OP has the Wolves vs Bournemouth game down for 8.15 ko, its a 6pm ko.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
We're dreadful. Ancelotti has a massive rebuilding job on his hands.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
We're dreadful. Ancelotti has a massive rebuilding job on his hands.
In all honesty if you're looking for a rebuilding job you've picked the wrong man.

He's got no track record with it, infact his MO is the total opposite.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
In all honesty if you're looking for a rebuilding job you've picked the wrong man.

It is possible that side of things could be left to our director of football and to be fair I think this is Ancelotti's first attempt at it. I'm just happy to have a well respected manager that the players can't throw under the bus for once. They must know if they cross someone with his reputation they are out the door this time.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I'd only keep 4 as starters. DCL Richarlson, Digne and Holgate.
I agree, I try to be as positive as I can about us but it's really hard at the moment.

Well he won't be leaving anytime soon and unfortunately we really do need to rebuild quite a bit. We have a DOF who takes care of a lot of transfer stuff so hopefully he will have a positive influence with that. I think Ancelottis contact book might help a bit too similar to how Wolves' contacts helped them.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Sheffield United have looked terrible since coming back.
Feel sorry for them, said it a few times but they are a perfect example of how important momentum is in football. If the season continued I reckon they would have got EL, now I'm not so sure...the packed schedule will probably ruin them too with such a light squad.

These water breaks are also ruining momentum in game.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Pogba and Bruno made them look terrible tonight. Martial helped in that department too.
They’ve looked rubbish in all three games I’ve watched them in. Were Bruno and Pogba playing in those games as well?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Feel sorry for them, said it a few times but they are a perfect example of how important momentum is in football. If the season continued I reckon they would have got EL, now I'm not so sure...the packed schedule will probably ruin them too with such a light squad.

Yeah true. They’ve definitely come out the other side worse off.

padr81

Supports
Man City

Lack of a crowd I think its effecting them too. The bigger teams are playing without the weight of a stadium pressuring them into winning against (so called) lesser teams, and the lesser teams are missing that massive boost. I think what we are seeing is without fans and the pressure it brings, top teams are capable of mullering most sides.

Zapata

The chemistry between traore and jimenez is great. You can see they train that a lot.