Premier League Gameweek 30-32

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
That pass that set up that Spurs counter was criminal.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
Spurs are weaseling their way by opponents for a while now. I feel they could have a major blip in the last few games.

Member 128303

Spurs seem to have come from behind about 20 times this season. Plus 18 goal difference ahead and potentially 9 points ahead of us. Postecoglou has done a brilliant job.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Spurs are weaseling their way by opponents for a while now. I feel they could have a major blip in the last few games.
As a United fan what makes it hard for us is that we have played all our games against Spurs and Villa, so relying on other teams to help us, we need to help ourselves as well.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Dyche is such a weird manager. Goes from being the best to the worst with no in between.

MikeD3m

I am not even suprised Chelsea couldn't deal with 10 man Burnley,i wonder if we should consider them a team underperforming or a team that is performing exactly to the level of the players and manager.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
That Wolves line up at Villa is grim. Not sure we are getting a favour there.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
It’s very bad for us Spurs scrapped a win
Aye, I didn't expect anything different. And I think Villa will beat Wolves too. The question mark is whether we can navigate a match under the flood lights at Brentford (would have preferred a less amped up crowd at 15:00).

But to see Burnley come away with a point after that ref fiasco is brilliant.