g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 30

kidbob

I'm late to the party but LINGARD!!! The pub level player strikes again in the PL. League One player my brown arsehole, hang your heads in shame you pricks that said this.

Santos J

Lingard taking the piss out of them and a belter of a finish from Bowen

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
What an assist! What a goal!

Deery

Dreary
Brilliant stuff from Lingard but the defending and goalkeeping was comical.

kidbob

Pub football must be a lot better than I remember to produce a player like that.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
Is Rui Patricio still Portugal’s no. 1? He’s been terrible this season.

nikineil

Lingard has done that before you know. I think the 4th goal against Watford, the season we finished 2nd. Absolute solo brilliance to weave past quite a few players then. Happy for him

RashyForPM

Remarkable run and assist by Jesse. Perfect shot by Bowen considering where he shot from.

Patricio though...wow, I knew he wasn’t that good once I saw that stat earlier in the season that he has the worst save percentage in the PL, but he is dreadful. The goal Jota scored against him for Pool was his mistake too. Portugal need to play Lopes.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Brilliant from Traore there.

RashyForPM

Traore deserves an assist, especially one as exceptional as that. He’s been nowhere near as bad this season as many people have made out.

TheReligion

Abusive
Greenwood, Rashford, Lingard, Welbeck all PL scorers this weekend so far.

Great how United, despite the dip in success post Sir Alex, continue to develop quality home grown players.

No one else does.

Last edited: