Premier League Gameweek 30

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Greenwood, Rashford, Lingard all PL scorers this weekend so far.

Great how United, despite the dip in success post Sir Alex, continue to develop quality home grown players.

No one else does.
And it's never spoken about in the media, it's a fecking disgrace the disrespect our academy gets

always_hoping

Wolves wide open defensively tonight giving West ham loads of time and room to create and score.

If only Wolves played/defended like that sometime against Man united..

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Oh yeah the defending has been proper shit on both sides to be honest. Great entertainment for what I thought was going to be a snoozefest though. Could be 4-2!
Yeah, players like Fornals, Antonio and obviously Lingard are playing with confidence and are taking risks. I maintain that I do struggle to go along with 'great game' comments when one side of the coin (any defending whatsoever) is missing in action, but there's no doubt West Ham have provided a spark and that Wolves have played their part offensively too.

kidbob

Ahh he sucked for us
He was very good, good and then bad. However just because he was bad didn't mean he was a 'pub player' which is what he was called by the vast majority here. I'm glad he is shoving it back in their faces. Always played his socks off and gave his all and loved the club but our 'fans' treated him like shit. The same people, no doubt, who hate Rooney for looking for a transfer but were the first to want him out when he declined. Loyalty goes one way for these people and only counts when it suits them. More power to Jesse for proving that he absolutely belongs in the PL, he's the best player in a team pushing for CL. The question is where are those idiots coming on here and admitting they were wrong?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
The wheels came off of the Nunowagon pretty fast.
That was always a bit of a weird one. He was pretty much given a Europa League quality squad while still in the Championship and successfully got them to... the Europa League places. While playing total shit-on-a-stick football to do so.

Yet he was somehow being given more credit than managers who came up from the Championship with far worse squads and did about as well.

Deery

Dreary
I think we should definitely be looking at Pedro Neto for the right wing top player.

PoTMS

I think we should definitely be looking at Pedro Neto for the right wing top player.
We should bid £5m with an additional £1m every year for the next ten years. Oh wait, the fecking cuckold Wolves will only accept that from Liverpool.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I’m becoming abit obsessed with Pedro Neto, I just think he could be world class in the right team. Would absolutely love him at Utd.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
That was a bit brain dead by Jesse, could have seen two quick fire yellows

prateik

Lingard :lol:
Kicked the ball away to waste time. pulled his hamstring.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Lingard :lol:
Kicked the ball away to waste time. pulled his hamstring.
He was playing injured for about 10 minutes after a challenge by Neves. They'd made all their subs. Worked his socks off for a club that's not even his.

predator

Youth NITK
Lingard with some quality shithousery. Bet west ham love him.

If he can play like he has been for them, for us then why not take him back?

But I'm not convinced that he can do it for us and I'm not exactly sure why.

Let's hope we take a silly offer.

tomaldinho1

It makes sense for midtable sides, when you think about it. Two strong holding midfielders like Rice and Soucek + let your no.10 run around freely.
Yh agreed - if you can find a mobile and very fit player like Lingard it's a solid system to play counter attack.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
This is what I mean when I say Neville is a much better pundit than Carragher, the latter let's his emotions get the better of him. Whether it's to have a dig at someone or gob at a 14 year old.