Premier League Gameweek 31+32

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Should’ve got Conte
Conte has done nothing impressive there at all.

If Rangnick was permitted to bring in quality players in positions we need in January (like Bentancur and Kulusevski), we'd be doing a lot better as well.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Kane + Son bang on form in the run in.

Arsenal still going to work to get 4th.

Kuluveski been a fantastic pick up aswell.

Yet according to Spurs fans on here most of their players are rubbish these days..... :confused:
at the start of the season they were:D. Conte’s ideas clearly starting to sink in.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Conte has done nothing impressive there at all.

If Rangnick was permitted to bring in quality players in positions we need in January (like Bentancur and Kulusevski), we'd be doing a lot better as well.
You still have a better starting 11 than us. I watched your game yesterday and the main problem you have is, your players don’t seem to give a feck.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
You still have a better starting 11 than us. I watched your game yesterday and the main problem you have is, your players don’t seem to give a feck.
The players we have don't seem to realise CL is pretty important, but instead of making sure we get it, they cruise to the end of the season and will look for a way out of the club because we didn't get CL football.

Topgun1

Lewandowski lover
Supports
Arsenal
I'm starting to think Tottenham might make top 4 now. Conte has them in form just in time for the final sprint.

We really need to win tomorrow. And then the crunch game against Tottenham will make or break our season.

Guy Incognito

Kane + Son bang on form in the run in.

Arsenal still going to work to get 4th.

Kuluveski been a fantastic pick up aswell.

Yet according to Spurs fans on here most of their players are rubbish these days..... :confused:
The squad is patchwork.

They always had a chance of top four but I doubt Levy will handover the money for Conte to strengthen.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Nicely worked goal.
Doherty having a good day
Victor Moses of this team under Conte.

Bemuses me when Nuno was there he didn't just play the same system as he did at Wolves as 4-3-3 for them didn't really work.

Romero in the back 3 now he's properly fit is also starting to show form for Argentina and Atalanta.

Conte had his moan about a month back but Spurs winning plenty of games now and their run in is easier than Arsenal so suspect that will go to final day as Arsenal will start dropping points soon, perhaps as soon as tomorrow night.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Hell's bells we are in that flaming Europa Conference League at the moment.
God help us. If we end up in that thing we should just make Juan Mata player-manager for those games and give him the u23s for it.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Victor Moses of this team under Conte.

Bemuses me when Nuno was there he didn't just play the same system as he did at Wolves as 4-3-3 for them didn't really work.

Romero in the back 3 now he's properly fit is also starting to show form for Argentina and Atalanta.

Conte had his moan about a month back but Spurs winning plenty of games now and their run in is easier than Arsenal so suspect that will go to final day as Arsenal will start dropping points soon, perhaps as soon as tomorrow night.
The chat was Dotherty had long covid.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Shame Newcastle had that mass winning run as they'd still be bang in relegation battle with the run in they have.

Will probably beat Norwich away and that will be enough.

Castia

Said for years that Dan Burn is the worst player In the PL. Was hilarious watching him play LB at Brighton.

He’s fecking shite I can’t believe Newcastle signed him

Last edited:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Why are we the only team who can't string passes together and score goals?

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Said for years that Dan Burn us the worst player In the PL. Was hilarious watching him play LB at Brighton.

He’s fecking shite I can’t believe Newcastle signed him
Can't believe that Newcastle fans believe him to be decent!!

Jacko21

United being dumped into the Conference League followed by a City/Liverpool triumph in Europe would put the tin lid on a miserable campaign.

RedDevilRoshi

Most likely to be one or the other but I wouldn't rule out us finishing behind Wolves in 8th.
Honesy I don’t mind it. I just don’t want to be playing shitty Thursday night games against some random team from Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan etc.

Just have a full focus on re-building next season in the league under the new manager and target both domestic trophies.

Last edited:

Okey

Is there a 'United officially departed tonight' thread?