Premier League Gameweek 31+32

Irwin99

If they lose this and win their game in hand they'll be 6 points ahead with us to play. That's not a huge lead.

Spurs and West ham will fancy their chances and maybe we might have an outside chance...maybe :wenger:

Josh 76

If they lose this and win their game in hand they'll be 6 points ahead with us to play. That's not a huge lead.

Spurs and West ham will fancy their chances and maybe we might have an outside chance...maybe :wenger:
Everyone forgetting the bartering we will take at Anfield

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Add c palace to the teams that are more attractive then us and play better football.

Gandalf

We have Everton and Norwich on tap next. Good chance for 6 points before Liverpool puncture our balloon again, its the hope that kills you.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa

Their game in hand is away to Chelsea so chasing pack will have hope regardless.

All shaping up nicely for Spurs tbh. That said Palace are a very decent side and they'll give Chelsea a good game in the cup.

Irwin99

Their game in hand is away to Chelsea so chasing pack will have hope regardless.

All shaping up nicely for Spurs tbh. That said Palace are a very decent side and they'll give Chelsea a good game in the cup.
Have just looked at their fixtures. It's theirs I think. Even taking into account that this is Spurs we're talking about, it is very favorable with only Arsenal and Liverpool looking very tricky.

We need Ronaldo to be in super human form to have any chance I feel.

Daydreamer

Supports
Arsenal
Palace thoroughly deserve their lead. They’ve been unlucky in a few games, but their level as been high all season. They are extremely well drilled.

Partey has been magnificent recently… but he’s been totally neutralised tonight. On the few occasions he’s managed to shake off Gallagher’s man-marking, he’s played some really rash passes.

Pepe is out, so Martinelli aside, there’s nothing on the bench to help us. The players who got us into this mess are gonna have to get us out.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I don't actually mind Spurs getting it if they do. Seeing Arsenal fall at the final hurdle will be glorious though.

As for us it's more important we get decisions off the field right rather than where we finish.

Kaos

Call me petty, but I'd love Spurs to get 4th. Arsenal fans at work been giving me the big un lately, and them also missing out on 4th would be a slight consolation to this absolute shitpie of a season.

Guy Incognito

Have just looked at their fixtures. It's theirs I think. Even taking into account that this is Spurs we're talking about, it is very favorable with only Arsenal and Liverpool looking very tricky.

We need Ronaldo to be in super human form to have any chance I feel.
Usually to finish fourth you just need to put a strong run together from March onwards. So Spurs hitting form at the right time.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Call me petty, but I'd love Spurs to get 4th. Arsenal fans at work been giving me the big un lately, and them also missing out on 4th would be a slight consolation to this absolute shitpie of a season.
Same, suddenly they're getting much louder also seem to really enjoy uniteds downfall.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Makes drawing on Sunday so much more bloody infuriating.
Our downtooling knobjockeys are aiming for 8th spot. I bet they feck that up too and end up at 7th so we can grace the conference.

Nickholas

Supports
Chelsea
They should take Zaha off.. He keeps messing the attacks up..

Zoo

Hmm Vieira has previous for going defensive too early. Hope it works out tonight.