Premier League Gameweek 31+32

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
If this sticks it gives a small, tiny glimmer of hope. Would need to put together some string of results though.

Nickholas

Supports
Chelsea
Arsenal are really on top.npw,could have scored twice, Palace need to change something quickly.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
If this sticks it gives a small, tiny glimmer of hope. Would need to put together some string of results though.
Top 4 races are always a contest of who is the least shite. All of the teams will be a shambles.

Sylar

Why did the ref take so long? Looked really obvious

cj_sparky

Yep that is a pen, hopefully for Palace Zaha does better this time out from the spot.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
He made that same foul against us earlier this season and we were given a pen. The kid obviously has a problem defending in the box.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
If we’d been even remotely decent, we’d be comfortably in the top 4. I think spurs might end up getting it. The NLD will settle it I think

UTD_Since_1978

When it comes to Zaha, it baffles me why we were so quick to off-load him as he always looked quality & yet since then we've been only too eager to offer new contracts to bang average players.

edcunited1878

That was a clear penalty on Zaha, no need for Tyler Martin to justify that it wasn't. Zaha was already being pulled when he pulled it back and then Odegard clearly clips a standing leg, causing him to fall down. Very similar foul on Varane, which overturned the Leicester goal.

Daydreamer

Supports
Arsenal
When it comes to Zaha, it baffles me why we were so quick to off-load him as he always looked quality & yet since then we've been only too eager to offer new contracts to bang average players.
Is it true about Moyes daughter? Or was that just a joke. Ive always believed it primarily because of the point you being up.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Paper thin squad meant any niggle would cause immediate trouble. We should know who gets Top 4 with the next 3 games.