Premier League Gameweek 31+32

Deery

Dreary
Is it true about Moyes daughter? Or was that just a joke. Ive always believed it primarily because of the point you being up.
Patrice Evra all but confirmed it doing punditry one time., Sky had to apologise after the break :lol:

allen7

Paper thin squad meant any niggle would cause immediate trouble. We should know who gets Top 4 with the next 3 games.
Bet yours or spurs, we are no where near this race.

Deery

Dreary
Glorious to see Arsenal mess up 4th place the media and fans were getting out of control.

allen7

Palace players got terrific energy and winning every second ball.

always_hoping

Will be funny if Arsenal in the position they were in to was to miss out on top and then let Spurs finish top 4 instead of them

Oranges038

When it comes to Zaha, it baffles me why we were so quick to off-load him as he always looked quality & yet since then we've been only too eager to offer new contracts to bang average players.
When you consider how many chances some of this current shower have gotten it's a funny one. But, it's also questionable whether or not he would be suited to a team that generally faces more condensed defensive setups.

Not sure he would have been any more or less frustrating to watch that what we've seen over the years in that respect. He's a lot better playing for a team that get those opportunities to break into space like he does at Palace.

Mike Smalling

Paper thin squad meant any niggle would cause immediate trouble. We should know who gets Top 4 with the next 3 games.
Who exactly is missing from Arsenal tonight? Tierney? Looks pretty much like your strongest XI.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Conor Gallagher realistically going to be part of Chelsea’s 1st team next year over Mount, Jorginho, Kovavic, Kante and potentially Rice?

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
These fecking bastards can't even put us out of our misery properly.

Flexdegea

The arsenal hype is mental.

Everyone raving in media what a stellar job Arteta been doing. Never seen a manager get away this much with being bang average.

They've some hard matches coming up.

Irwin99

Huge loss this for Arsenal. Tougher fixture list (imo) than Spurs and it's a loss that will throw up all kinds of doubts.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Conor Gallagher realistically going to be part of Chelsea’s 1st team next year over Mount, Jorginho, Kovavic, Kante and potentially Rice?
We're not signing Rice.

This season RLC, Saul, Chalobah, James and Barkley have shared many minutes between them in our midfield. Gallagher will get plenty of games.

RVN1991

I'd put in a cheeky bid in the summer just to test the new owners. The guy is absolute class.

edcunited1878

Within 7 days, Arsenal have to face Southampton (a), Chelsea (a - postponed from earlier), United (h). Then a week after United is another London derby away to West Ham. Arsenal's game in hand is the Chelsea match.

They are bricking it and you love to see it.

Gandalf

With West Ham quoting 150m quid for Rice I don't think Chelsea would have signed him even if Roman was staying. I cannot see any of the potential new owners going anywhere near a deal close to that price and with several of the bids discussing the need to utilize the academy I think there is a chance one of Kante or Jorginho is sold in the summer before they lose all their value so yes I expect Gallagher to be in their first team squad next year.

marktan

Within 7 days, Arsenal have to face Southampton (a), Chelsea (a - postponed from earlier), United (h). Then a week after United is another London derby away to West Ham. Arsenal's game in hand is the Chelsea match.

They are bricking it and you love to see it.
Hmm, didn't realise their fixture list was that tricky. If they lose that game in hand against Chelsea then it actually gives us a great shot at making top 4.

Actually scratch that, just looked we have Liverpool before the Arsenal game :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
With West Ham quoting 150m quid for Rice I don't think Chelsea would have signed him even if Roman was staying. I cannot see any of the potential new owners going anywhere near a deal close to that price and with several of the bids discussing the need to utilize the academy I think there is a chance one of Kante or Jorginho is sold in the summer before they lose all their value so yes I expect Gallagher to be in their first team squad next year.
I don't see any club paying 150m for Rice. That's a ridiculous asking price.