Premier League Gameweek 31+32

PeteManic

In all seriousness, no better team for Everton to face in their next game as United.

Ludens the Red

Everton are so lucky they’ve got us next and so any half shift they put in should see them get the points but if they conspire to lose against us they’ll go down. Their fixtures get really messy after us.

avgp_1

Have to go for someone like Big Sam now. Only chance they've got

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I've never seen a team so lacking in confidence in this Everton team, they'd lost before they turned up tonight.

Long Time Red

I loved watching that game in a bizarre way.

It was absolutely terrible quality but very entertaining.

Gandalf

It will be a fire sale !!
True. They never inserted relegation clauses into contracts because it never occurred to them that it could happen. They are a little fortunate that unlike Sunderland they have a few very saleable assets so they ought to survive but they can wave goodbye to Pickford, Richarlison and DCL. The key will be raising enough cash to avoid falling foul of FFP without selling their young talents like Gordon and then of course getting promoted next season. If they get stuck outside the PL for a prolonged period they could be like Forest. a formerly big club that nobody even thinks about anymore.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
I feel sick.
For all the rivalry over years with grudges and split town I don’t want to see you go down. I’ve got a few family members squirming and that’s been fun but I still don’t want Everton to go down. It’s gonna be tough.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Problem for Everton is that I trust Woy and Dyche way more than any other manager they can get to get Burnley and Watford out of trouble. Then there is their run in which is brutal. Watford have the easiest and have been playing well, even if not getting the results; although to be fair to them the only games were you would've said they maybe should've got more points is Burnley and Brighton, however Burnley tbf was away and his first game after they had been beaten 3-0 by Norwich in CR's last game.

Personally I have Watford getting out, Burnley may have to rely on Leeds or Newcastle getting dragged back in. Newcastle's run in is also pretty tough.

Deery

Dreary
I think if Wolves were to attack Newcastle they’d win this showing too much respect..