Premier League Gameweek 31+32

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I am shocked to see teams doing the basics right these days. This is what Utd has brought me down to.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Fantastic goal. Such a good finish by Mount.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
No idea why this JWP gets linked to bigger clubs. Would get badly exposed there. The Maguire of midfielders.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Dan James gets the assist by wanting the ball more and getting stuck in.

Night and day to our forwards.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Southampton aiming for another 9-0, they sure do like them.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Werner has managed to hit the bar and both posts after 30 minutes.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Werner did extremely well there, but feck me he must be the unluckiest player in the world. Hit the post/bar 3 times this half :lol:

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Werner did extremely well there, but feck me he must be the unluckiest player in the world. Hit the post/bar 3 times this half :lol:
It’s seriously a joke at this point. I’ve never seen a player as ridiculously unlucky. He’s cursed.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Kai Havertz taking the piss there :lol:

Mike Smalling

Arsenal losing would both brighten my day slightly, and frustrate me deeply. We never take the opportunities that are given to us.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Arsenal losing would both brighten my day slightly, and frustrate me deeply. We never take the opportunities that are given to us.
More that for me. Agree, Arsenal losing on Monday should have been an incentive today, Everton losing at Burnley, confidence low. Did it make a difference to our attitude, did it hell.

Deery

Dreary
Best I’ve seen Martinelli today actually looks to have end product.

padr81

Supports
Man City
It’s seriously a joke at this point. I’ve never seen a player as ridiculously unlucky. He’s cursed.
Reminds me of Forlan at United who had the same kind of issues, where it just felt like if he did everything right broke the offside, rounded the keeper and was one yard away from tapping it in an anvil would probably fall on his head acme style.

Man-United

Reminds me of Forlan at United who had the same kind of issues, where it just felt like if he did everything right broke the offside, rounded the keeper and was one yard away from tapping it in an anvil would probably fall on his head acme style.
Yeah. And then one header against Villa at Old Trafford started his career with scoring a few important goals and then going back again to being poor for us