Premier League Gameweek 31+32

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Portsmouth lad scores twice at Southampton. Love to see it.

Rex Banner

Southampton are such a strange team. They've been quite good against the big sides this year but could be on course for another 9-0. Crazy.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Also, what's this thing the Brighton players are doing. You know, running around, working hard and am that jazz.

They're making United players look even worse with this amount of effort in a meaningless game for them.

The Firestarter

Arsenal doing their best to keep us in the top 4 fight. I am sure our players dont like this.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
It’s given offside because they’ve drawn two lines and the Arsenal one is further forward. But they literally cannot see the player they’ve used to draw the Brighton line. They’ve just guessed.
It's offside. You're looking at the keeper's boot.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Saints are an odd bunch under Hasenhuttl. Look like a decent mid-table side most of the season but occasionally get shafted 9-0.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Seeing Xhaka so upset pleaseth me. :D

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
At least the NLD result won't really matter.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Great goal from brighton that, look a better team than the gooners.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
20 min to score 3 goals for Lacazette-Nketiah: should be easy enough, no need to panic.

always_hoping

If United was in decent form with the players not checking out it would be a stroll into the top 4 but if my aunt had balls..

I feel like Brighton haven't scored a goal in 10,000 years how have they managed to score two against Arsenal?

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Outside of the top 3, Brighton have been easily the most impressive team this season. They’re excellently coached. Potter deserves a look if another big job opens up over the next year or two.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Just look like game minutes finally start to catch up with arsenal squad. Partey was a huge miss for them.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry about the Arsenal result. Well so long as they don't get that 4th spot, I'll take this season the chin.

Outside of the top 3, Brighton have been easily the most impressive team this season. They’re excellently coached. Potter deserves a look if another big job opens up over the next year or two.
No they haven't, Crystal Palace have been far more impressive.